||95% is C#.net 5% is VB.net
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Need 95% is C#.net 5% is VB.net
Location: Richmond VA
Duration: 6 Months
Must be GC or EAD
· Candidates are required to have a strong background in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
· Candidate must be proficient in developing and consuming Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, WSDL, WS-Security, etc.)
· Candidate must be proficient in various data exchange methods including FTP, SFTP, HTTP Posts, etc.
· This position will require proficiency in the following technologies: Microsoft Dot Net, C#, SQL Server 2008 and later versions, SSIS, XML and related technologies.
· Candidates must have a strong understanding of relational database design and related concepts such as referential integrity and normalization.
· Candidates must be proficient in database development (SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.) and job scheduling.
· Experience with implementing and monitoring data interchange processes including mapping, translation, and interface.
· Experience with coordinating relations with and serving as a liaison to internal users, vendors, and other external partners with respect to data interchange standards.
· Candidates must have excellent communication and documentation skills including the ability to create, maintain and /or comprehend technical specifications.
· Candidates will need to be able to work well in a team based environment.
· Familiarity with HR-XML and HL7 formats desired.
· Familiarity with SAML desired.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related discipline is desired
· Three years integration experience required.
|Share This Job: