|Job Title :||Applications Developer Master|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1236|
|Job Posted Date :||1/3/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Applications Developer Master (497683)
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or
no benefits) or must have a LLC -limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 16+ years experience.
Duration: 4/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: In-person. (Interviews are tentatively scheduled between January
11th and 14th. This could change just keep this in mind as the possible
timeline for interviews.)
Seeking a Master Level Dot. Net Developer to provide application
development support for the Districts SIDES-DCHR program application. 16+
years of experience. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements
software and troubleshoot
The .Net Developer will be responsible for modification to the DOES
Unemployment Insurance (UI) SIDES system. UI SIDES is a .NET web base
web-based system that enables the electronic transmission of information
requests from UI agencies to employers and/or Third Party Administrators
(TPAs), as well as transmission of replies containing the requested
information back to the UI agencies.
The selected candidates will be responsible for modification enhancements to
.Net code to enable the routing of SIDES request to internal DC agencies.
Based on written specifications, the candidate will be responsible for
designing, modifying, developing, testing and implementing software
programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software
applications and components and for providing system documentation.
1. Work under the supervision and direction of the DOES
Application Manager and a Senior .Net Developer to develop UI SIDES software
complements in support of the DC Human Resource agency.
2. Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine
feasibility, alternative solutions, and backup procedures.
3. Design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement .Net code to
enable the transfer of UI Separation Requests to DC Agencies and the UI
4. Build SQL scripts and stored procedures to retrieve UI
Separation Request records and forward requests to UI SIDES porta.
5. Generate HTML emails notifications and forward to
participating DC Agencies using the DC UI SIDES Registration table records.
6. Modify DOES UI Registration records to send registration
updates acceptance email notifications to DC Agencies.
7. Perform unit testing, assist in system testing and User
Acceptance Testing (UAT).
8. Designs and develops Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Scripts
and reports in database query language.
9. Designs and develops reports to include an aging and
management report to assist DCHR in locating UI claimant separation request
records sent to the SIDES portal.
10. Provide post-production technical support for generated code.
11. Participates in problem resolution related to system design and
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
16+ years of experience. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and
implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software
1. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
2. Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or
integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and
develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
3. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple
4. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application
5. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
6. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software
packages, application integration and testing tools.
7. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.
8. Acts as team leader on projects.
9. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software
developers on development team.
10. Participates in development of software user manuals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI
management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so
that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has
the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by
the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this
Question: Manager is looking to have interviews between January 11th and
14th. This could change just keep this in mind as the possible timeline for
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager (558325).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for eithe..|
|JOB ID: PennDOT - Legacy SME1 (529744).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-per..|
|JOB ID: Enterprise Architect 1/Accela (558989).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (ben..|
|JOB ID: DeDOS-GIC Programmer 4 (531476).Location: Dover, DEInterview: In-person onlyNote: Prefer candidate..|
|Title: Sr. Java DeveloperLocation: Westbrook, MaineDuration: Long termInterview: Phone, Skype and/or WebCa..|
|Title: CastIron DeveloperLocation: San Jose, CALocal candidates preferred. Interviews-2 rounds: Phone/Skyp..|
|Job Title: Senior Application Software EngineerJob Location: Redmond, WAProject Type: Non-Managed/ T&M (12+ mont..|
|Job Title: Mulesoft Solution ArchitectLocation: Atlanta, GA Contract to hire. US Citizen or GCFulltime / W2..|
|JOB ID: Programmer Analyst 3 (558154)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no..|
|JOB ID: OA/OIT- Senior SME 2 (531144).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-perso..|