|Job Title :||Applications Developer .NET Master|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1147|
|Job Posted Date :||5/17/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, - (No H1B)|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Applications Developer .NET Master (503183)
US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are unable to sponsor H1B for this position.
This is a Full-time Position with Our Company or Client.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 8-16+ years experience.
Duration: 9/29/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
16+ years of experience. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Serves as an alternate to the Help Desk/Security Team in matters relating to the Child Support.
The Contractor will serve as .NET Software Programmer/Developer, technical expert, and provide guidance to a team of IT Specialists/Contractors.
- Develops long-range objectives, based on current user feedback, and knowledge of technological advances.
- Advises team on preliminary investigation and problem solving.
-Analyzes areas of difficulty and defines problems with operating software.
-Coordinates evaluation of hardware and software used to support mainframe, minicomputer, and PC/LAN systems.
-Reviews technical documentation, including function definitions, systems, systems flows, program flows, database designs, program specifications, cost and schedule estimates, test procedures, user manuals, software maintenances manuals, and operations manuals for mainframe systems.
- Conducts studies to improve the operating systems, which typically involve considerations of the latest developments in the IT field.
- Installs, designs, codes, tests, debugs, implements, and maintains critical portions of system software.
- Oversees systems testing, coordinates formal documentation preparation, and effects system release procedures.
- Manages all system software problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitors all computer operating systems and teleprocessing components.
- Debugs business system programs and ensures that detained documentation describing new configurations and their operating characteristics are prepared as a supplement to operator instructions.
- Directs and controls system startup and restart procedures.
- Controls the reassignment of equipment between systems.
- Plans and implements new or revised operating configurations.
- Serves as an alternate to the Help Desk/Security Team in matters relating to the Child Support Services Division.
- Represents OAG/CSSD at meetings and conferences involving ADP systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
2. Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
3. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
4. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
5. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
6. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
7. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
8. Acts as team leader on projects.
9. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
10. Participates in development of software user manuals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Candidate Responsibilities * Apply SAP ABAP and ABAP Objects software solutions (reports, screens, SAP script) to busin..|
|Servicenow Developer/AdminCMDBMappingServicenow – IntegrationsService CatalogAsset ManagementSer..|
|Job Title : MCS Application Scanning Engineer Location : Dimondale, MIType : ContractMode of Intervie..|
|Hotlist S.no Consultant Technology Experince Location Relocation 1 Sirisha Java Developer 8+ Years Chicago Yes 2 Poo..|
|I’m currently staffing for an opening of “ Teradata Developer with Informatica”. Please let me know if you have anyone o..|
|This position provides expert level IT Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Testing skills to ensure the successful a..|
|Hello,Hope you doing great. This is Ramana Reddy Tekforce360 Please find the below requirement, i..|
|• Development background with Middleware admin experience in SOA/OSB or Weblogic and Apache/Tomcat. • Experience with A..|
|Position Title: Video Technical Support Engineer Duration: 4 Months Contract Location: Denver, CO Job Description: ..|
|We are Seeking Experienced & Senior Level JAVA, .NET, QA, BA , Selenium, OBIEE, Full stack, Bigdata, Hadoop , Informatic..|