|Job Title :||Automic (UC4 Sched) Sr. Tech Anal|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1242|
|Job Posted Date :||1/5/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Automic (UC4 Sched) Sr. Tech Anal. (517287).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 16 + years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
The Automic (UC4) System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer hardware and software and related infrastructure. SHIFT: Three 12 hour days each week 7 pm to 7 am.
1. The UC4 System Administrator (SA) is responsible for batch application scheduling, monitoring and troubleshooting. Responsibilities include supporting daily batch processing activities, working with other project related cross funcsion teams and coordinating activities with all agency technical support teams. Must be proficient in following application processing workflows and troubleshooting for mainframe and open system platforms.
2. Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
3. Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to District policies, standards, and guidelines.
4. Systems administration engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
5. Installs new / rebuild existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
6. Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
7. Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
8. Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
9. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
10. Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request.
11. Provides Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies.
12. Investigates and troubleshoots issues.
13. Diagnoses and recovers from hardware or software failures.
14. Coordinates and communicates with impacted constituencies.
15. Applies operating system (OS) patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrades administrative tools and utilities.
16. Configures / adds new services as necessary.
17. Upgrades and configures system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
18. Maintains operational, configuration, or other procedures.
19. Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
20. Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
21. Configures central processing unit (CPU), memory, and disk partitions as required.
22. Maintains data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
2. Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
3. Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
4. Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Masters degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
6-10 yrs. as SME in complex enterprise level projects.
Masters degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Software EngineerLocation: New York, NYExperience: 7 plus yearsDuration: 12 months+Interview: ..|
|Job ID: Emerging MS2 (524686).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits orno ben..|
|Title: Big data/ Hadoop EngineerLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 6 Months Note: We need candida..|
|JOB ID: .Net Programmer (524955).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock, AR Durat..|
|Job ID: DIS z/OS DB2 DBA (DBA3 SC3) (526634).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock,..|
|JOB ID: Full Stack DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local ..|
|JOB ID: UI DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local candidat..|
|JOB ID: Software Test Analyst 2 (524888)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Program ManagerLocation: Mountain View, CAExperience: 3-6 years plus. Duration: 01/22/2018 to 04/..|
|JOB ID: MDOS - Programmer 6 (525815).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or<br..|