||Backend Java Developer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Job Title: Backend Java Developer
Location: San Jose, CA (Local preferred for onsite interview)
Duration: 6 Months +
· Development and support Payment Planning product features throughout all phases of the development cycle.
· Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
· Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
· Must be able to independently design, code and test complex features
· Identify and make recommendations to reduce project risks.
· Share release management duties on feature rollouts, share on-call responsibilities
· BS/BA in CS or related field.
· 5+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, development and unit test of scalable, distributed, multi-tiered, and service oriented applications.
· 5+ years experiences in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java
· Working knowledge of Java, relational databases (prefer Oracle), XML, HTTP/HTML, XSLT and NT/UNIX systems.
· Experience in designing and implementing large server software with particular attention to componentized and service oriented design, scalability and high performance.
· Strong communication skill.
· Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
· Knowledge and experience in transactional payment processing is a plus
Intelliswift Software Inc.
|Share This Job: