||BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
I have an Urgent requirement for BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect.
Title: BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect
Location: Columbus, IN.
Duration: 1 Year+
The BPM/Middleware Enterprise Architect is responsible for defining the vision and strategy in the Business Process Management/Middleware/Integration space. This includes research and selection of products and management of the corresponding portfolio lifecycles. This position will be a key contributor in linking all of the current and future systems together and enabling cross system, business, and data connectivity. The candidate will be responsible for comprehending and recognizing business, industry, and technology variables (currently in place, planned, developing and emerging) and setting the direction of the IT organization to support enterprise wide integration current and future business models, strategies, and processes.
• Participate in development of architectural strategy, including technology standardization and modernization
• Collect and organize project and enterprise requirements into technical requirements by aligning all efforts under corporate IT strategic initiatives.
• Align architectural strategy with business objectives
• Participate as a change agent to implement new strategic directions and technology decisions
• Continually investigate ways to improve cost performance
• For operational segments take ownership of outcome by driving the organization to world class results, including passing all industry tests and internal and external audits
• Investigate and generate recommendations on key third-party components, such as application-or technology-specific software stacks, necessary to implement solutions.
• Provide guidance and directions to IT. Collect input into road mapping and enterprise planning.
• Establish the technical principles that will guide the evolution of the BPM/Middleware space
• Provide subject matter expertise for a specfic technology/function to lead system integration efforts, support troubleshooting of implementation issues, and develop/maintain technology strategy and lifecycle roadmap direction for all capabilities and components in this space
• Lead activities related to research, requirements gathering, modeling, visualization and communication of IT solution for a specific project or technology space.
• Perform evaluation and develops recommendations for new selections, retirements, and purchase decisions
• Develop standards for the specific function or technology domain and defines design patterns and configurations that can be reused as building blocks for other solutions
• Govern the technology and application service taxonomies and architecture standards, methodologies, processes and practices. Initiate checkpoints with projects, conduct reviews of solutions and patterns and communicate decisions made within architecture along with recommendations on how to implement the Enterprise Architectural directions.
• Maintain awareness of emerging technology and software trends as well as infrastructure tool sets of multiple technology or functional domains
• Completes all phases of current and long-term strategic goal assessment to develop operational system requirements. Models existing state and desired state system functionality. Documents necessary changes to existing infrastructure and system configuration to support strategic goals
• Work closely with other Architects in designing and building solutions that are reusable, quick to market, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Provide technical leadership to a team of talented engineers, working with our management team to drive completion of your vision.
• Defines technical system solution required to implement the proposed design
• Initiate checkpoints with projects, conduct reviews of solutions and patterns and communicate decisions made within architecture along with recommendations on how to implement the Enterprise Architectural directions.
• Apply enterprise architecture standards, classifications, and agreed upon patters to both project and enterprise solutions.
• Analyzes data on existing processes to identify system conflicts, roadblocks, and bottlenecks. Provides expertise in complex application and network integration. Makes process improvement recommendations to managers.
• Maintains positive relationships with other functions and between IT disciplines to effectively guide the development of cutting-edge IT architecture.
• Performs complex cost/benefit analysis when investigating purchase and development decisions.
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff.
• Coaches and mentors less senior employees.
Qualifications and Competencies
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent Bachelors degree or greater.
Masters degree desired.
• Intermediate level of relevant work experience progressive IT experience in system design, application development and/or infrastruture administration
• Understanding of Architectural frameworks and methodlogies required
• Familarity with TOGAF is a preferred, but not required
Platinum Infosys Inc
|Share This Job: