||Business Analyst / Hyperion
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please let me know do you have any consultant for this requirement
Business Analyst / Hyperion
1 Year Contract
Currently seeking a Business Analyst with Hyperion experience!
Work with business resources to run and manage Hyperion Planning 11.1.2 and Workforce Planning 11.1.2 and provide knowledge transfer of these skills to ANF operations staff.
•Support a decentralized agency community of users and central ANF budget office users by responding to questions and providing deep functional user support related to the MBA application and the Hyperion Financial Planning Suite.
•Support business operations via the use of Hyperion technology solutions, including the development of reports, development of communications and training materials and triage of MBA user questions and issues that are identified and escalated.
Serve as a liaison to the technical team to communicate requirements and specifications identified by business users and prioritized by business owners that must be implemented by the technical team.
• Record and monitor issues, data requests or system enhancements.
• Diagnose and analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and determine appropriate action(s) and recommend solutions related to the budget application.
• Research questions using available Oracle information resources.
• Build advanced budgetary reports using Excel and SmartView.
• Perform quality assurance and analysis to ensure accuracy of data, reports or other outputs.
• Develop working understanding of statutory responsibilities related to budgetary and financial controls in the state accounting system.
• Assist in developing training curriculum, job aids and instructional documentation for existing and new budgetary tools to support business processes.
• Assist in creating and maintaining procedural documentation of workflow and systems to support the rollout of system enhancements.
• Effectively communicates information, both verbal and written, including the ability to write clearly, comprehensively and concisely.
• Assist Director of Operations in achieving goals of the unit.
• Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to validate functionality of system.
• Develop reports to validate results of testing (compare anticipated to actual).
• Perform testing and provide results to project team, which include screen shots and data anomalies.
• Re-test, if necessary, to ensure quality output.
• A Master’s degree is preferred. A degree in a related field such as business, economics or information technology is preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience supporting business usage of Hyperion solutions.
• Understanding and ability to develop SmartView reports.
• Experience developing training and communications materials in support of Hyperion usage and business operations.
• Experience in working with a large user community in support of Hyperion operations, including triaging issues, engaging with users and serving as a liaison to technical resources.
• Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
• Proficiency in using UPK, SmartView and Oracle Hyperion Suite.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, research and communication skills.
Zip Logic LLC
|Share This Job: