|Job Title :||Business Systems Analyst Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1300|
|Job Posted Date :||2/11/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Business Systems Analyst Journeyman (523572).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6+ years experience.
Duration: 9/28/18 +
Number of positions: 1
6-10 years of experience. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Creates project and program status document and reports.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
This position supports the implementation of the OAG abacus law case and document system. With approximately 400 users, the case and document system is an essential technology asset used by OAG legal staff to manage daily tasks, court cases, associated documents and scheduled reports. The system also interface with criminal justice systems used by the Metropolitan Police Department, DC Superior Court, US Department of Justice, and others. The incumbent will provide systems analysis and documentation support.
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
4. Works with Project manager, CIO, and business users to create a variety or life-cycle documents, including business requirements, training job aids, data definitions, marketing collateral, and other documents as assigned.
5. Creates project schedules, roadmaps, and other status documents.
6. Works with project team to create user acceptance testing scenarions.
7. Supervises user acceptance testing.
8. Coordinates instructor-led and online system training.
9. Works to develop a document taxonomy, used to organize case-related documents.
10. Updates OAG sharepoint site with relevant information.
11. Works with project manager and CIO to create statements of work for case and document management system related tasks.
12. Participates in relevant technology training.
13. Keeps master issues log and risk matrix.
14.performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Job ID: Senior Tech Arch Specialist 1 (563603).Location: Dover, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 1- 5 years+I..|
|JOB ID: Legacy SME1 (529744).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-person first r..|
|Job ID: Programmer Analyst 2 (562671).Location: Lansing, MIYears of experience: 7+ years’ experience.Durati..|
|Job ID: IT Security Engineer (557431).Location: Dimondale, MIYears of experience: 10+ years’ experience.Dur..|
|Job ID:Salesforce Programmer Analyst 2 (563225). Location: Lansing, MIYears of experience: 3 + years’ experience..|
|JOB ID: Infrastructure Solutions Architect 5 (563167).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w..|
|Job ID: Software Test Analyst 3 (561561).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits ..|
|Job ID: Programmer Analyst 3 (559785)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or n..|
|Job ID: Infrastructure Solutions Architect 5 (561209).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w..|
|JOB ID: Senior Tech Arch Specialist 1 (561109).Location: Dover, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 5 years+Inte..|