|Job Title :||Customer Support Entry|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1153|
|Job Posted Date :||5/19/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||5|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Customer Support Entry (501220).
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 1+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 5
The Customer Support Entry level is a first level representative to the OCTO technical support team. They answer a variety of technical inquires documenting issues and alerting senior staff in a timely fashion.
Customer Support Entry:
i. Answer calls in a dynamic IT operations environment; supporting multiple agencies
ii. Provide desktop support for technical issues in a Call Center environment as well as off-site locations throughout the District of Columbia
iii. Log and route service requests and incidents in an incident management system
iv. Create and maintain knowledge articles in the agencys knowledge management system on a daily basis
v. Provide a high level of customer service to end users on a daily basis
vi. Provide technical expertise related to Microsoft Products, such as Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, as well as other related Microsoft applications
vii. Troubleshoot issues related to agency specific applications and web applications
viii. Provide technical support for mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, Android devices and tablets
ix. Collaborate with the IT leadership team to select and implement cost-effective technology for District
x. Maintain service level agreements related to both Call Center and Desk Side support Service/Incident requests
xi. Work with other technical teams to coordinate multi-tiered technical support for outages, widespread security incidents
xii. Adhere to all Enterprise-wide security policies related to security and integrity of District-owned Resources
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Provide technical assistance to computer system users on a variety of issues.
2. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
3. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
4. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
5. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
6. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location.
7. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
8. Provide service and preventive maintenance activities on terminals, printers, personal computers basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical principles and basic electronics.
9. Reads and comprehends technical service manuals and publications.
10. Knowledge of basic mathematics to read and understand various gauges, meters, and measurement devices.
11. Able to diagnose and repair products by replacing worn or broken parts, and making technical adjustments.
12. Makes appropriate use of reference publications and diagnostic aids in resolving technical problems.
13. Strong communication skills.
14. Assists in coordination of changes, upgrades and new products, ensuring systems shall operate correctly in current and future environment.
15. Provides accurate and complete answers to general use and 35 administrative environment questions in a timely manner.
16. Implements shared software, such as operating systems, configuration management tools, application and development tools, testing tools, compilers, and code editors.
17. Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
18. Manages and reports time spent on all work activities.
19. Ability to work in a team environment.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Software EngineerLocation: New York, NYExperience: 7 plus yearsDuration: 12 months+Interview: ..|
|Job ID: Emerging MS2 (524686).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits orno ben..|
|Title: Big data/ Hadoop EngineerLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 6 Months Note: We need candida..|
|JOB ID: .Net Programmer (524955).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock, AR Durat..|
|Job ID: DIS z/OS DB2 DBA (DBA3 SC3) (526634).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock,..|
|JOB ID: Full Stack DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local ..|
|JOB ID: UI DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local candidat..|
|JOB ID: Software Test Analyst 2 (524888)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Program ManagerLocation: Mountain View, CAExperience: 3-6 years plus. Duration: 01/22/2018 to 04/..|
|JOB ID: MDOS - Programmer 6 (525815).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or<br..|