Full Description of the Job - DB2 DBA ; SQL Analyst & Documentum
DB2 DBA ; SQL Analyst & Documentum
Job Ref No
Job Posted Date
1) DB2 DBA
Metro Detroit, MI
1 year + contract
Rate: $50/HR C2C AI
DB2 LUW DBA for Open Systems (Linux, UNIX). The successful candidate will be responsible for engineering (Design, Development) of DB2 LUW Infrastructure.
1, 7+ years experience as Infrastructure DBA supporting DB2 LUW on Open Systems (Linux, UNIX) 2, Experience with DB2 LUW Version 9.X 3, Experience with High Availability Features of DB2 LUW 4, Experience with other infrastructure (e.g., Backup, Monitoring, etc.) technologies 5, Knowledge with UNIX Shell Scripts 6, Experience with performance tuning, Backup and Recovery, etc.
1, Experience with other DBMS (e.g., Oracle) a plus
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field.
2) SQL Server System Analyst
Metro Detroit, MI
1 year + contract
Rate is 52-55 / Hr max DoE
** When submitting candidates please include a response to the 6 questions listed below.
1. Please give an example of level of expertise you have with SQL queries you have written?
2. Do you have experience writing a detailed Functional specification document? Please provide examples of kind of information included in the document?
3. Do you have health care experience as a systems/business analyst in one of the following areas; membership and/or claims? Please describe experience
4. Do you have care management or utilization management experience? Please describe experience
5. Do you have data warehousing experience? Please describe experience
6. Please describe a functional process you designed in a clear organized manner? **
- This positions prime responsibility is working with the Delivery Leads, Vendors, Technical resources and the PMO/Business Leads to assist in developing the Detail functional specifications for projects.
- These documents will be at a very detailed level, including business requirements, logic and rules, data analysis and mapping, use cases, current state and future state analysis, design and performance considerations, and will be used to develop the baseline for project development and implementation.
- Moreover, the position will have the responsibility to develop the high level design upon which the baseline budget for the project will be determined
- Leading, facilitating, or attending Requirements JAD Sessions at BCN or BCBSM
- Developing the requirements specifications including high level designs
- Data Analysis in OLTP and STAR Schema
- Coordination with the Test Center, Designers, Architects, Data Modelers, Developers
- Consulting with the business on functionality of the systems
- Review of TDDs and comparison to Requirements Specifications to ensure accuracy
- Application impact assessment and documentation
- Post production support
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In lieu of Bachelors degree, five years of experience in programming or systems analysis at senior or advanced levels in addition to the requirements listed below required.
- Three years experience in information technology as a programmer or designer or systems analyst required.
- Three years of writing SQL queries and data analysis including the ability to read stored procedures.
- One years of Data Warehousing experience required
- One year experience in a distributed environment
- Working experience in documentation tools including screen mockup
- Insurance or health care experience required
- Knowledge of Facets software preferred
- Knowledge of systems development required
- Demonstrated knowledge of some health care business functions required. (i.e. membership or claims etc.)
- Demonstrated Knowledge of SDLC/data bases/development language constraints required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions required.
- Both a strategic and tactical mindset to enable the development of a general high level design and to enable detail reviews of Technical Design Documents required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office required.
- Bachelors degree required
3) Documentum Developer
6 months + (extensions)
Rate: $53-55/HR C2C (DoE) max!!
Developer to develop and support three major Documentum installations. Candidate will be performing software upgrades, diagnosing and resolving issues with the Documentum infrastructure, monitoring and enhancing system performance. Some interaction with direct customers is involved.
Experience with various Documentum technologies and products including DQL, DFC, Webtop, Taskpace, ASR, Content Server, WDK, Process Builder, Composer, DRS, DFS, TBOs, SBOs, Server Methods, ACL security, ADTS, AutoRender, Collaboration Edition including Rooms, Aspects, Presets, Documentum Administrator, Business Process Engine, BOF, ACS, Buldoser. Unix/Linux experience required. Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, and XML Oracle, SQL Web Services, SOA, SOAP.
Perl and other server scripting languages a plus Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse, IBM Websphere, AccuRev, SOAPUI, and Ant Knowledge of relational database implementation. Must be self motiviated. Must be a problem solver.
BS or BA in Computer Science or related field.
Delight Consulting Services LLC.