|Job Title :||DCPS SIS Training Specialist Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1347|
|Job Posted Date :||3/9/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: DCPS SIS Training Specialist Journeyman (530232).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6-10+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
6-10 years of experience. Assesses, designs, and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculum, and other state of the art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
The Software Trainer and Quality Assurance Analyst is a hybrid training/QA role that is uniquely designed to provide schools with expert knowledge and training on the Districts Aspen SIS functions and support the Tech Support team in testing and validation new SIS features. The analyst is responsible for providing in person training and support to schools and central office users. They will provide in person support and training, in addition to telephone and email support to the end-user community. This role provides resolutions for users, walks the user through a series of steps to determine the cause of a problem, updates systems to reflect users requests, and creates training resources to support the ongoing use of the system. The role ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
1. Provide in person training to central office and school based staff (both at central office and at schools).
2. Serves as the Tier II point of contact for support to resolve Aspen SIS user issues.
3. Delivers the highest level of customer service to users.
4. Logs user inquiries in a ticket tracking system. Daily reviews any open issues or requests from end-users and follow-up accordingly.
5. Determines nature of obstacles and best DCPS staff to resolve, tracks and follows up until issue is resolved.
6. Completes testing and user validation of Student Information System.
7. Creates and maintains training resources (manuals, reference guides, webinars) to support ongoing training.
8. Provide office hours support at various sites.
9. Supports and carries out the Chancellors mission to transform DC Public Schools and close the achievement gap.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Required: Must have 2 years of experience training School based users and central office users in SIS.
2. Required: 2 years familiarity with help desk ticket tracking systems (Remedy, HEAT, etc.).
3. Highly Desired: 2 years of thorough knowledge of Student Information System (Aspen) capabilities.
4. Required: 10 years providing excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with emphasis on providing high quality customer service within a team environment.
5. Required: 6 years producing training materials using video, Word, PowerPoint, and Camtasia, or Captiva.
6. Ability to maintain professional communication skills when under pressure and exhibit a high level of patience.
7. Required: Must have a wide range of skills and knowledge in computer software and an understanding for network applications.
8. Required: Must have exposure to or experience in the education sector preferred.
9. Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
10. Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
11. Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Assesses, designs, and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculum, and other state of the art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
2. Identifies the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to, hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
3. Develops and revises training courses. Prepares training catalogs and course materials.
4. Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Business Intelligence Lead (BA & Tableau Reporting) Contract Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Requirement and S..|
|JOB DUTIES: We are looking for experienced Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to design and implement test su..|
|Title: JavaDeveloper Location: New Jersey (Local consultants are highly preferred) Long Term contract Job Descripti..|
|Role : Technical Writer Location : Durham NC Duration : 6+ Months Skill Progressive experience in technical co..|
|60 Months of Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL, Packages and Triggers against an enterprise Oracle database 60 Mon..|
|**HOT*********AWS/DEVOPS/PYTHON******OPT/CPT/H1B*****HOT**** INFRAPOD TECHNOLOGIES INC, Leader in Cloud Technologie..|
|Job Details:Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Big data stack Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL. Strong fund..|
|Job title:Linux admin skills along with experience in supporting Oracle, MongoDB, PostgresSQL and CouchbaseE..|
|JOB ID: Desktop Support Specialist (562757).Location: New Castle, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 1- 2 years+<b..|
|JOB ID: Network Administrator 2 (558653).MUST BE US CITIZEN, I-9 verification required. Must be able to obtain a..|