|Job Title :||Developer Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1336|
|Job Posted Date :||2/27/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||4|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Developer Journeyman (527781).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 7+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 4
Interviews: Both phone and in-person.
Looking for a Consultant to build, develop and configure custom modules for the automated citywide procurement system (PASS).
The District of Columbia governments Procurement Automated Support System (PASS) is built on the Ariba procurement platform. PASS includes the following Ariba modules: Ariba Buyer, Ariba Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts Compliance, Ariba Category management modules. PASS is designed to automate all the procedures for purchasing goods or services. These state of the art procurement tools streamline and improve requisitioning, invoicing, soliciting, bidding and contracting processes. PASS is integrated with the Relational Standard Accounting and Reporting System (RSTARS), the Districts financial system, using Oracle SOA middleware suite. OCTOs PASS team is looking for Ariba consultants who have experience the full life-cycle of the design development, integration, testing and support of integrated procurement solutions built in Ariba 9.1/9.1.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in collaborative work environments that require the ability to effectively communicate with many different teams and levels of leadership. This position requires driven individuals who are able to work both independently with little direction, or within a dynamic team setting.
Job Description Responsibilities:
1. Development and Custom Development/Configuration of Ariba Buyer 9r1/9r2.
2. Custom Development/Configuration of Ariba Analysis/ Ariba Sourcing and Contracts module.
3. Experience with AML (Ariba based XML).
4. Create functional and technical documentation.
5. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
6. Provides training for system products and procedures.
7. Performs application upgrades.
8. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
9. Troubleshoots problems.
10. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
11. Develop procurement portals using .NET, Reporting tools.
12. Experience with upgrading all modules from 9r1 to 9r2.
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
2. Plans, organizes, and conducts research in a variety of areas, such as new or existing products, science, social science, law or business in support of an IT initiative.
3. Searches sources such as reference works, literature, documents, newspapers, statistical records, and other sources of information. May use Internet, Intranet, magazines, periodicals, journals, and other media to perform research.
4. Analyzes information and statistical data to prepare reports and studies for use by professionals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirement:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: This position requires the resource to work onsite in the District of Columbia. Do you except this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|•Actively participate in design/architectural discussions, grooming user stories, sprint demos, and daily Scrums, to hel..|
|8+ years’ experience in AWS with Infrastructure Management. • Hands on experience in designing, implementing and provid..|
|5-10 years experience - Responsibilities: Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and ..|
|Utilize various open source technologies Use various tools to orchestrate solutions Build independent web based tools,..|
|Extensive experience in: -Product and vendor evaluation -System testing -Information testing - C# / .NET - Visual S..|
|Domain Skill: Project Management,Six sigma,lean manufacturing Tool Skill: Minitab,Project management Job Descripti..|
|Primary Skills • Strong knowledge in Six Sigma, Manufacturing process, plant set up and line transfer activities. • Ne..|
|Job Description • Strong knowledge in Six Sigma, Manufacturing process, plant set up and line transfer activities. • W..|
|Primary Skills 1. Experience with developing embedded systems hardware, including processor selection (especially ARM),..|
|Position:-SONOGRAPHERLocation:-Campbell, CA• Prepares patients for ultrasound examination.• Prepares patient..|