|Job Title :||Disaster Recovery Specialist Master|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1415|
|Job Posted Date :||4/6/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Disaster Recovery Specialist Master (531324).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 16 + years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Both Webcam and in-person.
3 to 5 years of experience with Netbackup system. Experience working in an enterprise environment protecting data for thousands of systems. Must have experience with disaster recovery process, procedures, design, implementation and troubleshooting.
We are looking for a NetBackup Engineer with experience up to NetBackup 7.X to be responsible for the administration and installation of a large multi-site NetBackup environment running on SQL, Oracle, Linux, Windows and virtual Servers. The role will be responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining NetBackup clients and Servers attached to virtual disk subsystems. Disk based backups systems and physical tape libraries. Must have experience in supporting a large backup environment of over 5,000 clients and 4-5 petabytes of data.
1. Designs and administers programs to include policies, standards, guidelines, training programs, and a viable quality assurance process for disaster recovery.
2. Oversees and reviews the testing and implementation of software, data systems, and data networks to ensure that the integrity and security of all electronic data and data systems are adequately protected.
3. Facilitates the preparation of an organization-wide business resumption plan.
4. Assists in the coordination and establishment of disaster recovery programs and business resumption planning across mainframe and client server platforms.
5. Coordinates and monitors simulation testing across all platforms.
6. Designs and administers programs to include policies, standards, guidelines, training programs, and a viable quality assurance process for disaster recovery.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Hi, I hope you are doing well. We have below opening. Please Check your skills for below position & let me know if you..|
|1. Write client-side code (Java Script /Type Script) get and manipulate data from Web Services for websites..|
|The PEGA SSA’s primary responsibility will be to develop and/or modify programs, successfully unit test their work, deve..|
|IBM ODM Tech LeadLocation: Detroit, MIDuration: 12 Months Job Description :• 7 Years of IT experienc..|
|AS400 DeveloperLocation: Phoenix , AZ Durcation: 6+ Months Job Description :• 5+years of ..|
|• Strong BA skills - Requirement gathering, analysis and documentation, document business rules and User stories• Ru..|
|Java production support Location: Chicago, ILJob Description To provide Production suppor..|
|Need hands on Informatica Developer OR Lead or ArchitectRachin NegiMatrix Technology Group, Inc"Cert..|
|Hi ,Hope everything is going well at your end.please find the below position and let me know if you Suit..|
|We are looking for motivated OPT consultants to join VoxTech for free training and placement services.We committ..|