|Job Title :||Emerging SA3|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1338|
|Job Posted Date :||3/1/2018|
|Job State :||Pennsylvania|
|Job City :||Harrisburg|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Emerging SA3 (529782).
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Number of positions: 1
Interview: First round in-person interview.
Note: Local candidates or candidates in the Harrisburg, PA region strongly preferred. ***Candidates must be willing to travel for an in-person interview and relocate if selected.***
Duration: 9/30/18+ extensions.
Years of relevant experience: 4 plus years.
This position will be primarily focused on Windows Server administration, along with supporting various other technologies. Will also be responsible for evaluating, preparing and recommending technical solutions, as well as troubleshooting complex problems with a wide variety of applications.
1. System management of PennDOT enterprise servers.
A. Deploy servers and applications to meet needs of project teams.
B. Determines server sizing and configuration.
C. Assists in the development of configuration standards.
D. Monitors the availability of updates/upgrades, tests and installs updates/upgrades.
2. Works directly with PennDOT staff in coordination and deployment of projects.
A. Work with PennDOT partners and employees in deployment activities.
B. Works closely with Application Teams to deploy code/applications through multiple environments.
C. Attend meetings with PennDOT developers, users, and partners.
3. Perform proactive monitoring of enterprise systems.
A. Monitors system performance and provides statistics to identify capacity or performance problems and makes technical recommendations for appropriate action.
B. Respond to alerts and resolve issues identified through monitoring tools.
4. Provides direct support for system issues.
A. Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
B. Responds to system related trouble calls including hardware and software.
C. Use software such as Remedy to report, track and resolve issues.
D. Places service calls for servers and network equipment.
E. Assists service providers in resolving service calls.
5. Perform related duties as required.
1. Minimum of a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 years of experience or Associates degree in computer science or related field and 4 years of experience.
2. Specific knowledge required in the following areas: Windows Server 2008 & 2012 R2, Microsoft IIS 7.5 and 8.0, IBM Lotus Domino Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server/Apache, TLSv1.2, Schannel security
3. Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies including TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing.
4. Working knowledge of security concepts and technologies including PKI, certificate management, TLS/SSL and firewalls.
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
7. Demonstrated ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames and under tight deadlines and a willingness to work off hours as needed to accommodate maintenance windows.
8. Effective verbal communication skills are required to work with all levels of the organization including management, vendors, and various PennDOT personnel. Effective writing skills are required in order to document work performed.
9. Superior interpersonal and customer service skills required including ability to work effectively in a team environment. High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required. Working Conditions Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required. Work may require lifting equipment/supplies Work may require travel to and from the various PennDOT locations.
Question: First round, in-person interviews are required for this position. Do you accept these conditions?
Question: Manager prefers candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area. Do you understand?
Question: Resume wise, please do not include filler material (i.e. describing a companys core capabilities/description). Please only include relevant info (i.e. what was done at the job/project). Is this reflected in the resume?
Question: Please provide your candidates e-mail address and phone number under Summary of Qualifications (see in the Details tab). Did you do that?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Business Intelligence Lead (BA & Tableau Reporting) Contract Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Requirement and S..|
|JOB DUTIES: We are looking for experienced Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to design and implement test su..|
|Title: JavaDeveloper Location: New Jersey (Local consultants are highly preferred) Long Term contract Job Descripti..|
|Role : Technical Writer Location : Durham NC Duration : 6+ Months Skill Progressive experience in technical co..|
|60 Months of Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL, Packages and Triggers against an enterprise Oracle database 60 Mon..|
|**HOT*********AWS/DEVOPS/PYTHON******OPT/CPT/H1B*****HOT**** INFRAPOD TECHNOLOGIES INC, Leader in Cloud Technologie..|
|Job Details:Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Big data stack Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL. Strong fund..|
|Job title:Linux admin skills along with experience in supporting Oracle, MongoDB, PostgresSQL and CouchbaseE..|
|JOB ID: Desktop Support Specialist (562757).Location: New Castle, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 1- 2 years+<b..|
|JOB ID: Network Administrator 2 (558653).MUST BE US CITIZEN, I-9 verification required. Must be able to obtain a..|