Free Green Card Sponsor for Sap Bpc Consultant by sapotsystems.
Culver City, California,
Required only w2 consultants
Sr BPC consultant with 8-10 experience minimum 2 implementation projects in Planning [must] and Consolidation as an added advantage Overall 10 years+ SAP experience.
Gather requirements for BPC implementation
Defining Solutions for Proposals and Customer problems
Arranging POCs for customer
Attending and participating in oral presentation with Senior management and CxO level people.
Proven thought leadership in SAP BPC Frontend skills
• Should have excellent hands on in EPM reporting
• Good hands on BPC standard features and functionality
• Should be write/review the design document/Blueprint document/FS and should well coordinate with technical team.
Rush your profile to email@example.com
Skills: sap, sap bpc,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Salesforce Developer by OpenLogix corp Inc
Job Description:Must have 10+ years of experience in ITHands on experience in Salesforce Development5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a developer capacity with a minimum of 1 year on salesforce Lightning platformMinimum 5+ years of solution experience: defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing business solutions within Salesforce using custom development methods5+ years of technical experience in a hands on technical leadership positionExperience with Apex, VisualForce pages, Custom Apex Web Services development as well as writing unit test casesExperience in developing integrations with external API s and servicesGood understanding of information security requirements and best practicesThorough knowledge of Salesforce configuration.Experience with newer features like visual workflow and process builder are a plus.Multiple Salesforce project deployments including release and environment managementMultiple Salesforce certifications preferred (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer required)Thanks and Regards,Sudhakar TeegalaTAG- TeamOpenLogix Corp224 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: salesforce.com, salesforce.com developer,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Oracle Techno Functional Consultant by IDC Technologies
• Deliver Projects and Enhancements for the following E-Business Suite R12 modules: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Cash Management, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Approvals Management, and Oracle Self-service applications.
• Conduct CRP and UAT testing with business users.
• Work closely with BPOs / BPAs to address any functional issues.
• Create configuration documents – BR100 and review with BizApps project team for completeness. Configure systems to meet business requirements.
• Work closely with technical developers to assist in converting functional design into technical solutions where necessary.
• Collaborate with Business Process Owners (BPO) and Business Process Analysts (BPA) in requirements document review and finalization and advise the process improvements.
• Assist project manager in assessment of risk, issue resolution and project closure.
• Create unit test plans per test scenarios, participate in system and regression testing to validate against the requirements.
• Create end-end functional design with future state, document system and requirement gaps, and recommend solutions to address gaps. Review functional design with stakeholders and obtain approvals.
• Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
• Understanding of Oracle table structures, schemas, Oracle open interfaces
• Experience with designing and building web-based application in finance domain
• Knowledge of project management and standard testing methodologies
• Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support
• Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business Partners
• Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
• Proficient in defining functional design for custom solutions, conversions and interfaces
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player, flexible, ability to resolve conflicts
• Experience working in a geographically dispersed team
• Experience supporting global regions
• Strong expertise in Oracle GL, AP, PO, FA, CM and PA.
• Experience with SOX controls, compliance and change management for business systems.
• Understanding of the month-end Accrual process and accrual accounting concepts.
Skills: oracle apps, oracle apps techno functional,
Free Green Card Sponsor for ETL Developer by KaavInc
Job Title: Sr.ETL InformaticaLocation: Minneapolis MNContract: 9 MonthsJob Description: This position is responsible for the design, delivery, support, and maintenance of data integration solutions. Design, develop, implement, test, analyze, and support data integration software applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. Analyze and debug in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, develop, implement and test software applications.Collaborate with other engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new data integration programs and applications.Plan phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.Research, finalize, consult, and document business, functional, technical requirements.Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, increasing performance through SQL tuning, and general debugging.Perform critical analysis of QA results and deliver updates to ensure excellent data quality.Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary.Collaborate and lead other members of the IT department to assist in resolving problems associated with the integration with schedulers, databases, file transport protocols, and external trading partners.Other projects and duties as assigned.EducationBachelors degree in Computer Science preferred; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.Required ExperienceFive years of experience designing and building enterprise integration solutions.Experience in developing ETL design guidelines, standards and procedures to ensure a manageable and a low support-footprint ETL infrastructure and architecture.Provide analysis and design reviews with development peers to avoid duplication and inefficiency.Experience with logical and physical data modelling, as well as data warehouse design and methodologies, including change data capture, star schemas, snowflakes, cubes, and dimensional modeling.
Free Green Card Sponsor for Mainframe Developer by KaavInc
Sr. Mainframe Developers with JCL expertiseLocation: Alpharetta, GADuration: 12+ monthsRequirements:? Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field? 10+ years of IT related experience? 1-3 experience developing complex, integrated systems using Assembly, COBOL, JAVA, JCL, CICS, VSAM,? Creative problem solving skills, along with strong analytic and troubleshooting skills in a complex dynamic IT environment? Strong organizational and time-management skills? Develop, test, and document technical solutions for assigned projects
Skills: mainframe / ibm technologies, cobol,