Free Green Card Sponsor for Angualr js developer by savantis LLC
• Lead a team of Developers in the design and coding phases of a software development project while functioning as the escalation or focal point to resolve technical obstacles to project completion.• Provide state of the art expertise in .NET development technologies and coding languages; mentoring team members as may be necessary.• Provide team leadership by assigning, monitoring and ensuring coding is addresses functional requirements and is compliant with any appropriate coding principles or standards to ensure delivery within project timeframes and budget.• Participate in meetings with staff, team members, and other project stakeholders.• Familiarity and comfort in working with offshore and remote teams a must.SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCESoftware development process, technical team leadership, project management, web supporting technologies with demonstrated ability to lead a team of 1 to 4 delivering development projects within schedule and costs. The Senior Developer is escalation point of internal technical obstacles and is expected to code the more complex portions of the project. • 8+ years success delivering software design and development projects using .NET technologies• 3+ years’ experience as team leader of a software development project.• Knowledge of the software requirements and development lifecycle.• Ability to develop and validate documentation for system and software requirements.• Demonstrated success in application design, inter-communication and coding• Knowledge of software testing.• Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
Skills: .net, .net web skill,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Java developer by Infoway
Hi Friends,Hope youre doing great,Please find our new requirement, Kindly share suitable Resume with contact details.Job Role: Java with SpringJob location: San jose, CAJob Type: C2CJob Duration: Long termExperience 2 to 4 yearsPrimary Skills:· Java 1.8 (Good in Java Concurrency, Collections),· Spring,· Hibernate,· Should be good in advanced JavaThanks & Regards Santosh | Infowaygroup.com | US IT Recruiter,santosh@Infowaygroup.comCell: (925)-378-2449Info Way Solutions LLC | 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614 | Fremont, CA –94538.Note: Kindly Mark CC Rajan@infowaygroup.com in Every Conversation.
Skills: java/j2ee, core java,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Maximo Developer/Consultant by Infojini
This is Andy here. Hope you are doing well!
We are looking for Maximo Consultant / Developer for 10+ Months (With possible extension) in New York, NY, Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to email@example.com ASAP or call me at 551-220-6379.
Please refer someone else if you are not available currently or you are not right match for this job opportunity. We have a great Referral Bonus up to $500!!! Please dont miss to refer someone who are looking for projects.
Position: Maximo Consultant / Developer
Location: 250 Broadway, NY 10007
Duration: 10+ Months
· Minimum ten (10) years of hands on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully Integrated Maximo Enterprise Asset Management system.
· Must be able to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor, and or customize solutions including building interfaces
· Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment
· Ten (10) years coding/development experience with
· Interface Writing, Java/J2EE, XML, PL SQL, Oracle 9i or later
· Experience with extensions to Maximo business objects, class files, deployed web services, customizations, and configurations.
· Maximo Customizations
· Administration and support of Maximo
Free Green Card Sponsor for Software Development Test engineer by Rely Services
1) Deep passion to deliver quality solution and work closely with the development team. SDET will have opportunity to set up new frameworks, create automated test scripts in a CI/CD environment, work with a variety of AWS services and continually optimize our automation processes.
2) Proven record of developing and enhancing test automation framework for an enterprise E-Commerce product.
3) Very good understanding Java.
4) Worked in agile methodology (preferably scrum) and experience in effective story planning for Product Increment.
5) Work with lead to own QA automation process, develop and implement testing techniques, plan the approach to sufficiently test the functionality of new and existing applications.
5) Design and build automated test suites. Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop products automation testing strategy.
6) Development/execution of test plans and test scripts.
Works with cross functional team to establish/maintain consistent test methodology.
7) Micro services automation experience
8) Fault Injection testing experience
1) Enhance and maintain the test automation suites of automation team.
2) Plan automation scope three sprints ahead and focus on:
-New automation scripts
3) Support QA automation and QA manual teams
4) Work closely with Manual QA Team, development team and DevOps
5) Make sure all suites are up and running (sanity, smoke, regression & E2E) on Jenkins
6) Making sure all code standard is being followed specially at the time of code merge
7) Make sure team is on track and will be delivering all assigned task on time.
8) Communicate all concerns and status with team lead on timely manner.
Skills: qa/ tester, software tester,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Oracle SOA developer by Inficare Technologies
Hi,Hope you are doing great!!Role: Oracle SOA developerLocation: Brea, CADuration:: 12+ MonthsJob Description:Analyze business & functional requirements, review the solution architectureWork with Customer Technical Architects, Design Leads, and IT Shared Services team members to architect integration solutions using SOA best practicesDevelop the high level technical design and low level detailed design following the integration best practicesPerform design walk-through / review sessions in obtaining design approvalsDevelop end to end test cases for solution testingPerform the development understanding and complying with the established Customers software development life cycle methodologyWork with the business users in conducting integration and user acceptance tests and obtain approvalsCoordinate with Infrastructure in deploying of projects across different environmentsDevelop project documentation and ensure it is complete and currentPerform development activities following the project plan and provide status updatesProvide knowledge transition and project related training to the Support staffSupport the Application Maintenance after Go-LiveFollow change management and change control processesWork effectively in an Onsite-Offshore team environmentSkill Requirements : 6+ years of overall experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting integration applicationsExcellent communication and organizational skillsExpert level experience in Oracle SOA 11g/12C BPEL services development involving complex integration scenariosGood understanding on Cloud Implementations and REST API development.Good understanding on Java/J2EE and OOPS Concepts.Knowledge of Oracle Service Bus, Oracle B2B application, and MFT is additional.Strong hands on experience in use of JCA Adapters, Mediator and QueuesHands on experience in use of industry standard messaging formats like EDI, OAGIS XML, etc.Some Experience in use of database technologies involving the use of SQL/PLSQL, Procedures, Triggers, DB Links with reference to the integration requirementsVery strong experience in implementing error handling, rollback and notification features in the SOA solutionsExperience in use of Composite Config Plans, understanding of deployment process using ANT/Maven. Knowledge of ANT scripts, Groovy scripts would be additional.Use of Code Repository tools for versioning and source controlMust be capable of working independently or in small to large project teams with minimal inputs.Must be able to technically mentor and coach developers.Should be able to handle multiple priorities effectively.Strong problem-solving skillsRegardsAjit RathoreInfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |703-945-1834 Direct | ajitr@infiCareTech.com www.infiCareTech.com Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
Skills: other skills, soa,