Free Green Card Sponsor for IOS Developer by sapotsystems.
IOS Developer - senior
San Francisco, CA
NO H1 , NO OPT , NO CPT ,
Visa status :H1 TRANSFER , H4 EAD, L2 EAD , GC , CITIZENS ,CAN BE ACCEPTED .
• Strong Swift skills
• Objective C
• Previous use of SDK’s
• Familiar working in enterprise level environment
• Strong coding skills
• UI and backend functions
• Knowledge of backend service calls
• Analysis on open source application, add new features, both front-end and back-end
• CocoaTouch, XCode
Prepares specifications, designs, develops and supports native mobile app development and mobile web development following Schwab"s best practices. Assess and optimize designs through review, evaluation tools and analysis to ensure mobile friendly versions for smartphones and tablets.
Perform unit testing for a variety of mobile devices including smart phones and tablets. Implement mobile applications, maintain operational status of apps and websites and resolve and troubleshoot technical problems. Will prepare documentation for new subsystems and maintain standards and metadata. Knowledge of multiple mobile languages and ability to ramp up on new languages quickly is a strong plus.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving skills who can contribute in a highly collaborative culture and Agile team environment.
The ability to deliver innovative, low cost, reliable solutions is key to success in the role.
What you’ll do:
Analyze, design, program, debug, configure and modify software systems and/or new products used in local, cloud, networked, mobile or Internet-related technology.
Code may be used in commercial and/or end-user applications.
Using current programming language and technologies write code and perform testing.
logging and debugging of applications, all with the goals of Maintainability, Availability, and Scalability.
Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Rush your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: mobile application,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Java JSF Full Stack Developer by sapotsystems.
Free Green Card Sponsor for Sap Bpc Consultant by sapotsystems.
Culver City, California,
Required only w2 consultants
Sr BPC consultant with 8-10 experience minimum 2 implementation projects in Planning [must] and Consolidation as an added advantage Overall 10 years+ SAP experience.
Gather requirements for BPC implementation
Defining Solutions for Proposals and Customer problems
Arranging POCs for customer
Attending and participating in oral presentation with Senior management and CxO level people.
Proven thought leadership in SAP BPC Frontend skills
• Should have excellent hands on in EPM reporting
• Good hands on BPC standard features and functionality
• Should be write/review the design document/Blueprint document/FS and should well coordinate with technical team.
Rush your profile to email@example.com
Skills: sap, sap bpc,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Salesforce Developer by OpenLogix corp Inc
Job Description:Must have 10+ years of experience in ITHands on experience in Salesforce Development5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a developer capacity with a minimum of 1 year on salesforce Lightning platformMinimum 5+ years of solution experience: defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing business solutions within Salesforce using custom development methods5+ years of technical experience in a hands on technical leadership positionExperience with Apex, VisualForce pages, Custom Apex Web Services development as well as writing unit test casesExperience in developing integrations with external API s and servicesGood understanding of information security requirements and best practicesThorough knowledge of Salesforce configuration.Experience with newer features like visual workflow and process builder are a plus.Multiple Salesforce project deployments including release and environment managementMultiple Salesforce certifications preferred (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer required)Thanks and Regards,Sudhakar TeegalaTAG- TeamOpenLogix Corp224 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: salesforce.com, salesforce.com developer,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Oracle Techno Functional Consultant by IDC Technologies
• Deliver Projects and Enhancements for the following E-Business Suite R12 modules: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Cash Management, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Approvals Management, and Oracle Self-service applications.
• Conduct CRP and UAT testing with business users.
• Work closely with BPOs / BPAs to address any functional issues.
• Create configuration documents – BR100 and review with BizApps project team for completeness. Configure systems to meet business requirements.
• Work closely with technical developers to assist in converting functional design into technical solutions where necessary.
• Collaborate with Business Process Owners (BPO) and Business Process Analysts (BPA) in requirements document review and finalization and advise the process improvements.
• Assist project manager in assessment of risk, issue resolution and project closure.
• Create unit test plans per test scenarios, participate in system and regression testing to validate against the requirements.
• Create end-end functional design with future state, document system and requirement gaps, and recommend solutions to address gaps. Review functional design with stakeholders and obtain approvals.
• Support business users and help to troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
• Understanding of Oracle table structures, schemas, Oracle open interfaces
• Experience with designing and building web-based application in finance domain
• Knowledge of project management and standard testing methodologies
• Proficient at multitasking and prioritization of projects and support
• Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business Partners
• Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
• Proficient in defining functional design for custom solutions, conversions and interfaces
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player, flexible, ability to resolve conflicts
• Experience working in a geographically dispersed team
• Experience supporting global regions
• Strong expertise in Oracle GL, AP, PO, FA, CM and PA.
• Experience with SOX controls, compliance and change management for business systems.
• Understanding of the month-end Accrual process and accrual accounting concepts.
Skills: oracle apps, oracle apps techno functional,