Free Green Card Sponsor for Java Fullstack Developer by EIT Professionals Corps
Skills: java/j2ee, core java,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Big Data Engineer by Primesoft inc
Job DescriptionRole: Bigdata/Hadoop DeveloperExp: 9+ YrsMOI: SkypeLocation: Phoenix,AZLinkedin MustVisas: Except OPTs/CPT NO H1 Transfer • 5+ years of software engineering with a focus on OOP in Scala or Java/Python (Scala is preferred) • 3+ years of big data engineering AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, and Kafka or Kinesis • Experience with real-time data pipelines and data streaming • Object oriented fundamentals (OOA, OOP, OOD) • Advanced understanding of SQL and database/data warehouse design concepts • Experience with Test Driven Development • Understand advanced algorithms and data structures • Experience building API services • Experience in building high-performance, reliable and scalable services • Experience in Agile MethodologyThanks & RegardsPavan kumarDirect:732-790-2292Share resume : Pavan.email@example.com
Free Green Card Sponsor for Abinitio Developer by Selsoft.inc
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals• 7+ Years of experience in database design ETL development and implementation• Teradata SQL and advanced stored procedures development• Developing test strategies, test plans based on functional specifications, use cases, and business requirements• Estimation of work based on effort and complexity• Proficiency in Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint is required• Documenting and analyzing workflows & use cases, business rules, prototyping, data mapping & data modelingThanks& RegardsRakesh KumarSelsoft.incMobile: 872-239-6961(Prefer for Text Messages) • Desk: 469-436-3515Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, S Jupiter, Suite 110,Allen, TX 75002, USA.
Skills: data warehousing/ etl, ab initio,
Free Green Card Sponsor for Progress 4GL Programmer by Selsoft.inc
Responsibilities:• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the development of business applications using the Progress 4GL and GUI development tools.• Experience utilizing a structured methodology for project analysis and design.• Must be "highly reliable" with a strong record of performance, commitment, attendance, and sense of urgency.• Well organized with the ability to sometimes work on multiple projects within a given week. Thanks& RegardsRakesh KumarSelsoft.incMobile: 872-239-6961(Prefer for Text Messages) • Desk: 469-436-3515Email: email@example.com, S Jupiter, Suite 110,Allen, TX 75002, USA.
Skills: lead, technical lead,
Free Green Card Sponsor for DevOps Lead by tanu infotech inc
Hope you are doing Good
I am Gowttam – Technical Recruiter from Tanu Infotech Inc. We are a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions.
I have an opening for DevOps Lead at Seattle,WA with our client and we found your resume is a great match for this role. If you are open to discuss in detail about this role feel free to reach me at 860-697-7343 with your best available time for a quick discussion.
Role: DevOps Lead
Duration : 6+ Months
Client: Infostrech/ Navigating Care
• Lead team initiatives to continuously refine our AWS deployment practices for improved reliability, repeatability and security. You’ll create/contribute to plans, collaborate with other DevOps team members. These high-visibility initiatives will help to increase service levels, lower costs, and deliver features more quickly.
• Work closely with Engineering-Data team to automate deployment and configuration of infrastructure to support roll out of data products/projects on AWS Data Stack.
• Design effective monitoring / alerting (for conditions such as application-errors, high memory usage) and log aggregation approaches (to quickly access logs for troubleshooting, or generate reports for trend analysis) to proactively notify business stakeholders of issues and communicate metrics, working closely with these stakeholders, using tools including AWS CloudWatch, Datadog, ClearData etc.
• Write code and scripts to automate provisioning of AWS services and to configure services, using tools and languages including AWS CLI / API, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Python, Bash, and Git.
• Configure build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments using tools including Jenkins, CircleCI, AWS CodeDeploy. You’ll configure these pipelines for specific products and help optimize them for performance and scalability.
• Help refine DevSecOps security practices (including regular security patching, minimum-permissions accounts and policies, encrypt-everything) in compliance with Health IT, government and other standards regulations, implement, and verify them, using tools like Sonarqube, VeraCode to analyze and verify compliance.
• Document and diagram deployment-specific aspects of architectures and environments, working closely with Software Engineers, Software Engineers in Test, and others in DevOps.
• Troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, applying debugging and problem-solving techniques (e.g., log analysis, non-invasive tests) , working closely with development and product teams.
• Suggest deployment patterns & practices improvements based on learnings from past deployments and production issues; collaborate with DevOps team to implement these.
• Promote a DevOps culture, including building relationships with other technical and business teams.
• Work closely with InterOps to deploy and configure the platform to on-board clinics.
• Work to ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Navigating Cancers applications is not compromised.
• Work on Setting up the framework for a universal artifact management tool like Artifactory.
• Ability to automate away manual interactions and have a passion for helping enable developers to write code that works
• A strong understanding of Linux administration including Bash scripting
• Networking expertise including VPCs, SDNs (e.g., Amazon / Azure) / VLANs, routers and firewalls
• Familiarity with at least one IAC / CM tool such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Familiarity with at least one code build / deploy tool such as Jenkins, Circle CI
• Familiarity with DB setup, configuration and monitoring
• A bachelors degree in science, technology, engineering, or a similar field is required.
• Work in terms of enabling capabilities through a blend of process and technology
• 6+ years AWS administration experience / training including provisioning EC2 instances, VPCs, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda functions, RDS Aurora Server/serverless databases, S3 storage, IAM security, ECS containers, Cloudwatch metrics & logs
• 5+ years of experience developing and / or deploying serverless functions using AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, or Google Cloud Functions
• Experience developing and / or deploying Docker Containers on ECS/EKS or Kubernetes
• Experience in automating provisioning of Infra to enable complete application ecosystem on demand
• 7+ years’ Experience with SQL; Adept in using RDS-PostgreSQL or other DBMS
• Experience with monitoring / alerting tools such as New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Sysdig
• Experience with log aggregation tools such as Datadog, ELK, Splunk
Thanks & Regards,
Tanu Infotech Inc
360 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite 301
Windsor, CT - 06095
Skills: cloud technologies, amazon,