Free Green Card Sponsor for Sr. Java Developer, Groton CT, 12+ Months by Dwebtech
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Groton, CT (100% Onsite)
Duration: 12 months + contract (extendable)
End Client Name: CoxAuto
1) Java WebServices - Must have
2) AngularJS – Must have
3) Oracle Database Knowledge is must & Lead experience is preferred
1) Job Summary for Java Lead Developer
• As the technical lead developer (alongside QA and CI/CD Infrastructure) of our Software Development team, assume joint responsibility for the successful, bug-free and timely development, testing, deployment and ongoing operation of all the components of the RTS products & Framework platform.
• Foster communication among both the developers and the QA team as required during a project. Ensure all developers are conversing about the project and extract opinions/comments and suggestions from the development team.
• Understand the architecture and then teach others, its various components, dependencies, and messaging flows. (While each application in the platform has a lead developer, responsibilities are shared. We strive to avoid siloing.)
• Be responsible for all parts of multiple development projects from design through implementation, unit testing, integration, performance testing, certification and production release.
• Work closely with our business analysts, graphic designers and other members of a project team to satisfy business requirements for new features and the next generation of product offering by taking ownership of the solution from end to end and being responsible for translating and writing at times functional requirements into quality applications.
• Develop the product concept, interface design, and architecture of the product and implement readable, maintainable, and highly performant Java code.
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance team as they develop, update and perform automated and manual tests. Help them understand the software, so they can better exercise it. Our development and QA teams are jointly responsible for software correctness.
• Assist with the development of consistent technology frameworks, platforms, standards and processes and identify current and future application development trends to be incorporated into a strategic roadmap.
• Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders.
(2) Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Leading, architecting and managing the writing and maintaining of code and develop tests. Performing unit, integration and API automation tests.
• Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Mentor other Developers on programming issues and work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
• Ensure projects are moving on time and meet the required deadlines and functional requirements.
• Ensure the proper analysis is completed before a single line of code is written. This includes but is not limited to functional specifications, architecture Visios, technical product overview.
• Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
• Ensuring design documentation stays current while creating it where necessary.
• Estimate tasks based off of technical debt, level of effort, and complexity.
• Lead the design and problem-solving discussions, while fostering collaborative teamwork and knowledge sharing.
• Ongoing collaboration with the Infrastructure team to ensure smooth product rollout and administration.
• Conducting mandatory code reviews, lead the development / QA turnover code review meetings and ensure QA test cases cover all aspects of the system that are required for each release.
• Ensuring code is unit and integration tested before delivery to QA.
• Ensuring the technical team has a sense of urgency when deliverable dates are in jeopardy.
(2) Competencies – Technical / Functional and Managerial
Mandatory Functional/Technical :
• 7 years of hands on Java development experience.
• A minimum of 5+ years of any MVC, Webservices (REST & SOAP), Angular JS (1.5) & Hibernate development experience.
• must have experience in onsite/offshore coordination
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns. Focus on reusable code and components.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle, can write complex queries, views and stored procedures.
• Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices.
• Strong knowledge of SAOP webservice and Java Messaging Service.
• Experience working on Jasper reports.
• Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Angular JS (1.5), SOAP, REST Services, JMS, JSON, Java Script, any MVC, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, Jboss Application Server, Jenkins, Rancher, GitHub, Gradle, Groovy, Jasper reports.
• Source code control (Git, CVS), build tools (Gradle, Rancher, Jenkins, Splunk, Overops, Parasoft, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Rally), knowledge management (Fuel, Sharepoint)
• Strong unit testing skills.
• Strong knowledge of Linux.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong teamwork and time management abilities a must.
• Mentor junior engineers.
• Availability to perform production support when required.
• Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQL 5, SQL, NoSQL (Mongo), JDBC, Hibernate
• Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts of Scrum, Kanban and SAFe,
• Experience or Sound knowledge on Automobile domain
• Prior experience working with any state DMV’s (Department of Motor Vehicle)
• Experience with test automation (Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber Framework & Gherkins)
• Application monitoring tools (OverOps)
• Application performance tuning (Dynatrace).
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Free Green Card Sponsor for Manhattan WMS Programmer Analyst by TekWissen LLC
Title: Manhattan WMS Programmer Analyst
Duration: 8 months+
Location: Columbus, OH 43230
Job Description: Analyst is responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objectives for our Retail and Direct to Consumer Warehouse Management solutions. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems. Prepares detailed technical specifications from which programs are written. Designs, codes, tests, debug and documents programs. Provides a high level of technical expertise and supports all phases of application systems and programming activities. Typically reports to Manager. Typically no direct reports.
Application / Modules:
Manhattan WMS iSeries / TE module
AS400 development platform and DB2 in general
Hands-on experience with RPG, CL, SQL, Java usage on AS400
Application support tools: Aldon, Control-M
Manhattan Labor Management
Manhattan Slot Optimization
Voice Picking solutions
MHE / Warehouse Control System solutions
WMS Host integration with SAP / OMS
Participate in meetings with users to determine requirements and scope
Assist in the creation of functional design deliverables
Complete detailed technical design deliverables and review as appropriate
Code, test, document and implement programs with high complexity levels
Identify and correct application software problems / provide technology support
Code, test, document and implement application enhancements and correct problems
Monitor and resolve system performance issues
Assist end-users in resolving system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise
Assist users through the creation and execution of test plan
Participate in the generation of user documentation and train users as appropriate
Bachelors degree from accredited four-year university or college; or equivalent combination of coursework and job experience
Seven plus years of system analysis and programming experience; including three years of solution design
Logistics / Warehouse Management experience
Production support experience
Strong communication skills
Looking forward to your kind response!!
Skills: none of the above skills,