Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Data Engineer by Computer Data Concepts
Position: Data Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Data Engineer Job Description
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
• Knowledge of S3, Redshift, ETL tools required.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Service Now Developer by MSR Cosmos
Service Now Developer
Work Location: SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA or RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK North Carolina
Rate: $50/hr on C2C for RTP, NC and $55/hr on C2C for California
Duration: 5 months
Strong technical and development experience in Services Now – On ITOM side.
Good to have experience in performing Discovery, Service mapping and Event correlation module
Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within organization and the business
Education and training
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. ServiceNow Certifications.
The asset administrator must have the following attributes and skills:
Highly organized with acute attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
Strong analytical, data gathering and problem-solving skills
Clear written and verbal communication skills
Ability to collaborate with peers and managers
Development experience in ServiceNow Platform and CMDB’s
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Technical Business Analyst by MSR Cosmos
Please note that experience with NoSQL is a primary requirement for this role.
Seeking a Senior BTA with NoSQL experience to be a part of the US Deployment team. This individual must be professional, resourceful, positive and self-directing with good communication skills. He / She is expected to assist with developing a schema for transferring data storage from a relational database to a document database (commonly referred to as NoSQL).
This individual must be well organized, and a self-starter with extensive skills related to document databases. They must also have a working knowledge of software application development and their concepts.
1. Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
2. Provide NoSQL best practices expertise to the team.
3. Gather and map data flow from source to destination
4. Analyze and develop plans to improve the quality of the deliverables and processes
5. Assist in creating and designing a document database
6. Create and automate project metrics
7. Assist the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
8. Provide cross-functional team support in planning, analysis and execution of plans
9. Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
10. Collect research data, perform business studies and make recommendations if required.
3 years as a BTA 2 years of full system development 1 year of Web Design
1 year experience with either MongoDB or Cassandra
2 years of Programming (any language) 1 year of SQL queries
2 years of Agile Methodology 1 years of System Test and Support
1 year of Testing and Support
2 years of Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Skills: business analyst,
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Java Developer with QE Experience by MSR Cosmos
Professional development - must be able to read user stories, design, code, unit test using Junit
Good understanding of quality assurance processes and methods.
Working knowledge using tools/scripting language related to quality engineering and automation:
Selenium, Testing , Appium, Java, HTTP, CSS, XML, Swagger, Postman, SOAP UI, Spring, SonarQube, and HP ALM/Rally/JIRA.
Extensive experience in defect triage and resolution using monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk.
Has automation scripting experience,
Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements.
Have experience on Analytics
Ability to quickly learn applications
Preferred if the candidate is having Testing background
BSS Telecommunication applications - nice to have
Good written and verbal communication skills
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Applications Consultant by MSR Cosmos
**URGENT NEED Applications Consultant 2 - SAP LE (Logistics) Consultant **
Role: Applications Consultant 2 - SAP LE (Logistics) Consultant
Work Location: Muncie, Indiana
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Qualification: Minimum 3 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Should be able to handle shipping process inbound and outbound which includes delivery, Shipment , shipment cost document etc.
Should have good understanding of picking and packing processes
Should have experience in Warehouse Management (WM)
Should have a good understanding inbound and outbound material movements