Free H4 EAD Sponsor for Sr. Java Developer, Groton CT, 12+ Months by Dwebtech
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Groton, CT (100% Onsite)
Duration: 12 months + contract (extendable)
End Client Name: CoxAuto
1) Java WebServices - Must have
2) AngularJS – Must have
3) Oracle Database Knowledge is must & Lead experience is preferred
1) Job Summary for Java Lead Developer
• As the technical lead developer (alongside QA and CI/CD Infrastructure) of our Software Development team, assume joint responsibility for the successful, bug-free and timely development, testing, deployment and ongoing operation of all the components of the RTS products & Framework platform.
• Foster communication among both the developers and the QA team as required during a project. Ensure all developers are conversing about the project and extract opinions/comments and suggestions from the development team.
• Understand the architecture and then teach others, its various components, dependencies, and messaging flows. (While each application in the platform has a lead developer, responsibilities are shared. We strive to avoid siloing.)
• Be responsible for all parts of multiple development projects from design through implementation, unit testing, integration, performance testing, certification and production release.
• Work closely with our business analysts, graphic designers and other members of a project team to satisfy business requirements for new features and the next generation of product offering by taking ownership of the solution from end to end and being responsible for translating and writing at times functional requirements into quality applications.
• Develop the product concept, interface design, and architecture of the product and implement readable, maintainable, and highly performant Java code.
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance team as they develop, update and perform automated and manual tests. Help them understand the software, so they can better exercise it. Our development and QA teams are jointly responsible for software correctness.
• Assist with the development of consistent technology frameworks, platforms, standards and processes and identify current and future application development trends to be incorporated into a strategic roadmap.
• Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders.
(2) Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Leading, architecting and managing the writing and maintaining of code and develop tests. Performing unit, integration and API automation tests.
• Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Mentor other Developers on programming issues and work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
• Ensure projects are moving on time and meet the required deadlines and functional requirements.
• Ensure the proper analysis is completed before a single line of code is written. This includes but is not limited to functional specifications, architecture Visios, technical product overview.
• Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
• Ensuring design documentation stays current while creating it where necessary.
• Estimate tasks based off of technical debt, level of effort, and complexity.
• Lead the design and problem-solving discussions, while fostering collaborative teamwork and knowledge sharing.
• Ongoing collaboration with the Infrastructure team to ensure smooth product rollout and administration.
• Conducting mandatory code reviews, lead the development / QA turnover code review meetings and ensure QA test cases cover all aspects of the system that are required for each release.
• Ensuring code is unit and integration tested before delivery to QA.
• Ensuring the technical team has a sense of urgency when deliverable dates are in jeopardy.
(2) Competencies – Technical / Functional and Managerial
Mandatory Functional/Technical :
• 7 years of hands on Java development experience.
• A minimum of 5+ years of any MVC, Webservices (REST & SOAP), Angular JS (1.5) & Hibernate development experience.
• must have experience in onsite/offshore coordination
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns. Focus on reusable code and components.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle, can write complex queries, views and stored procedures.
• Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices.
• Strong knowledge of SAOP webservice and Java Messaging Service.
• Experience working on Jasper reports.
• Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Angular JS (1.5), SOAP, REST Services, JMS, JSON, Java Script, any MVC, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, Jboss Application Server, Jenkins, Rancher, GitHub, Gradle, Groovy, Jasper reports.
• Source code control (Git, CVS), build tools (Gradle, Rancher, Jenkins, Splunk, Overops, Parasoft, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Rally), knowledge management (Fuel, Sharepoint)
• Strong unit testing skills.
• Strong knowledge of Linux.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong teamwork and time management abilities a must.
• Mentor junior engineers.
• Availability to perform production support when required.
• Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQL 5, SQL, NoSQL (Mongo), JDBC, Hibernate
• Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts of Scrum, Kanban and SAFe,
• Experience or Sound knowledge on Automobile domain
• Prior experience working with any state DMV’s (Department of Motor Vehicle)
• Experience with test automation (Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber Framework & Gherkins)
• Application monitoring tools (OverOps)
• Application performance tuning (Dynatrace).
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Free H4 EAD Sponsor for SAP FICO by i28 technologies
Back fill Position SAP FICO @Willington ,DEDuration : Long Term Interview Type : Phone & VideoNote: Need someone with Minimum 2-3 Implementations and strong nee with CO (controller ) with least 3 of the 5 submodules of COPA who must have worked in S/4 Hana Environment with Heavy Production Support Must have used SAP ECC6.0 version JDwe need a strong CO resource with expertise in at least 3 of the 5 submodules y COPA, etc.) with implementation and hypercare experience for a global template.Facilitate the support of SAP Financials (GL, AR, AP – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.) Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirementsDesign, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.Document functional designs, test cases and results. Acting as a Finance functional analyst in implementation of SD Billing and Accounts Receivable including revenue account determination, billing copy control, SD/FI interface, account summarization, output determination, in SAP R/3 preferably ECC 6.0 Detailed understanding of multi-currency accounts and impact of document currency, local currency and group currency on FI-AR postings and conversion postings. Hands on configuration experience on Accounts receivables and various countries Tax structures.Configuration experience on the Taxes for different countries ex: Withholding tax, Europe VAT and Asia specific taxes. Working experience on the intercompany process. Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to drive defect resolution for any problem identified. Hands on configuration experience with FI/CO and SD/MM integrationNice to Have: Knowledge on interface with external tax systems like Vertex will be advantage. The candidate should possess excellent communication skills