|Job Title :||Helpdesk Specialist Senior|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1305|
|Job Posted Date :||2/13/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Helpdesk Specialist Senior (528318).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 11+ years experience.
Duration: 3/30/19 +
Number of positions: 1
Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
Provides customer or technical support by collecting trouble tickets, analyzing issues, carrying out solutions, escalating issues, and tracking to completion. Experienced with supporting IT desktop infrastructure (Dell, Windows XP) and minor server related issues. Responsible for collecting Desktop inventory, decomissioning unused asserts, setting up, configuring, imaging and deploying PCs, laptops, printers and other desktop IT assets, performing data transfers, recovery and setup, assisting end users, managing user accounts and Active Directly integration.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Job ID: Senior Tech Arch Specialist 1 (563603).Location: Dover, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 1- 5 years+I..|
|JOB ID: Legacy SME1 (529744).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-person first r..|
|Job ID: Programmer Analyst 2 (562671).Location: Lansing, MIYears of experience: 7+ years’ experience.Durati..|
|Job ID: IT Security Engineer (557431).Location: Dimondale, MIYears of experience: 10+ years’ experience.Dur..|
|Job ID:Salesforce Programmer Analyst 2 (563225). Location: Lansing, MIYears of experience: 3 + years’ experience..|
|JOB ID: Infrastructure Solutions Architect 5 (563167).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w..|
|Job ID: Software Test Analyst 3 (561561).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits ..|
|Job ID: Programmer Analyst 3 (559785)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or n..|
|Job ID: Infrastructure Solutions Architect 5 (561209).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w..|
|JOB ID: Senior Tech Arch Specialist 1 (561109).Location: Dover, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 5 years+Inte..|