||iSeries Systems Administrator
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||We are looking for a Senior iSeries Systems Administrator to work in Westborough, MA.
Title: iSeries Systems Administrator
Location: Westborough, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
· i5/OS & OS/400 Operating System Support.
· iSeries H/W & S/W configuration, installation, maintenance, PTF/APAR management, printer configuration and support.
· Execution of general scheduled administrative activities – including but not limited to system start-up, IPL.
· Backup and Recovery management using BRMS.
· Expert Knowledge/experience with Third party products (including automation solutions, installation, configuration, maintenance, and daily monitoring).
· APAR management of the High Availability (HA) products.
· OS/400 Security Management.
· DASD management.
· Experience with iSeries Job Schedulers - Robot, IBM Advanced Job Scheduler (IJS) and the Native Job Scheduler (WRKJOBSCDE).
· Migrations and upgrades from one release to another
· IBM supported network architecture - TCP/IP, SNI, SNA - and Network configuration Management for iSeries.
· Hardware and software resources management.
· Perform vendor management for IBM supported products.
· LPAR/HMC management
· CL programming and SQL/Query 400.
|Share This Job: