|Job Title :||IT Consultant - Journeyman|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1251|
|Job Posted Date :||1/10/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: IT Consultant - Journeyman (523879).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6-10+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Phone only.
6-10 years of experience. Coordinates IT project mgmt.., engineering, maintenance, QA, & risk mgmt. Responsible for effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation & maintenance of computer hardware, software & related infrastructure.
The vendor shall provide a knowledgeable IT Consultant with 3-5 years of experience in public safety information technology. The consultant will be responsible for 9-1-1 and 3-1-1 application management, IT support, and overall system functionality. In addition, the resource will be required to support the system and network (LAN / WAN, etc.) as well as monitor applications for availability and performance, as needed.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
10. Installs new or rebuilds existing servers and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, and storage in accordance with standards and project / operational requirements.
11. Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
12. Performs regularly scheduled monitoring to identify any possible intrusion.
13. Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
14. Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request.
15. Provides Tier III / other support per request from various constituencies.
16. Applies operating system (OS) patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrades administrative tools and utilities.
17. Configures / adds new services as necessary.
18. Upgrades and configures system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
19. Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
20. Completes other IT tasks as assigned.
Day to Day Tasks
- 9-1-1 and 3-1-1 call floor support.
- IT Systems Infrastructure Support.
- VM Administrator.
- After-hours maintenance support for Tier 3 issues or major system issues / outages
- Mobile Data Computers (MDC) support (as needed)
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Hello, Hope you are doing good, please find the below requirements and let me know if you have any consultants av..|
|Oracle PLSQL Development Skills with expertise in creation of Procedure, Packages, functions and Triggers.Must have data..|
|Title : Angular5 DeveloperLocation : RTP, NCDuration : 6+ MonthsDescription :Angular 5/Development a..|
|DescriptionPosition Summary• Very Strong engineering skills. Should have an analytical approach and have good pr..|
|Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:Introduction:The SRE (Infrastructure & Tools) group is l..|
|Position: Java Fullstack developerDuration 12 MonthsJob Descriptions:• Needs to have Angular 2+ experience<b..|
|Job Type: Consultant to HireLocation: Union, New JerseyTravel: 0-5%Reports to: Application Development Manag..|
|Job Title: Enterprise Quality assuranceLocation : Union City, NJDuration: 6+ monthsExperience: 8+ years han..|
|Role: Business AnalystJob Description:BA Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:Proje..|
|General Requirements: Experience: 8+ years hands-on software quality assurance with a minimum 4 years of Selenium tes..|