|Job Title :||IT Support Specialist|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1426|
|Job Posted Date :||4/15/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: IT Support Specialist (558030)
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6 + years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Both phone and in-person.
6-10 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
FHV is seeking a contractor to provide help desk and general support for hardware and software including managing the on-boarding and off-boarding of staff with equipment and technology access, IT asset inventory, mobile devices and telecommunications. Other duties as assigned.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Hi, I hope you are doing well. We have below opening. Please Check your skills for below position & let me know if you..|
|1. Write client-side code (Java Script /Type Script) get and manipulate data from Web Services for websites..|
|The PEGA SSA’s primary responsibility will be to develop and/or modify programs, successfully unit test their work, deve..|
|IBM ODM Tech LeadLocation: Detroit, MIDuration: 12 Months Job Description :• 7 Years of IT experienc..|
|AS400 DeveloperLocation: Phoenix , AZ Durcation: 6+ Months Job Description :• 5+years of ..|
|• Strong BA skills - Requirement gathering, analysis and documentation, document business rules and User stories• Ru..|
|Java production support Location: Chicago, ILJob Description To provide Production suppor..|
|Need hands on Informatica Developer OR Lead or ArchitectRachin NegiMatrix Technology Group, Inc"Cert..|
|Hi ,Hope everything is going well at your end.please find the below position and let me know if you Suit..|
|We are looking for motivated OPT consultants to join VoxTech for free training and placement services.We committ..|