|Job Title :||IT Support Specialist|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1426|
|Job Posted Date :||4/15/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: IT Support Specialist (558030)
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6 + years experience.
Duration: 9/30/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Both phone and in-person.
6-10 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
FHV is seeking a contractor to provide help desk and general support for hardware and software including managing the on-boarding and off-boarding of staff with equipment and technology access, IT asset inventory, mobile devices and telecommunications. Other duties as assigned.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
2. Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
3. Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
4. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
5. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
7. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
8. Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
9. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
10. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
11. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Job Title: Senior Oracle APEX DeveloperLocation: Arlington Heights, ILDuration: Long TermBasic Qualifica..|
|Job Title: SAP Functional Analyst: FI/CO Work Location: PA-Allentown # Positions: 1 Notes for Vendors: ..|
|Position: Java/J2EE – Development LeadLocation: Mason, OHDuration: 6 monthsJob Roles/Responsibilitie..|
|Job Description: This is a highly applied and developmental technical level for supporting a large campus infrast..|
|We are hiring Senior & Mid- level Experienced consultants on All IT software Technologies to join us in a fast-paced and..|
|We are Seeking Experienced Mid-level / Senior Level IT Software Developers like OPT’s, L2 EAD, H4 EAD, EAD, H1 transfe..|
|BW on HANA, native HANA BO ABAP HANA SQL design Detailed Job Description Design and Deploy robust reporting solution in ..|
|• Looking for informatica Developer • Need experience in Performance Tuning• Excellent Communication skill..|
|• Experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or MS Sql server tools.• Expertise in identification of Business & Data requirement..|
|Position: Solution Architect/Lead – Microsoft Technologies/Azure/Retail industry background Location: Portland, OR S..|