||Java Lead Developer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please go through the following requirement and send me your updated resume if you are comfortable with the requirement.
Java Lead Developer
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Duration: 12+ months
Job Title: BEA Development Lead
Job Description/Role & Requirements:
This is (2) lead positions, but must have development experience. This person will need to understand and develop designs and then work with offshore development teams.
- Perform complex product implementation activities which may require extensive research and analysis
- Design, develop, and maintain multiple, complex product modules/sub-systems.
- Actively participate in product design meetings
- Perform complex bug verification, release testing, and beta support for products
- Research problems discovered by QA, services, or customer support, and develop solutions to the problems
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Plan and manage work in order to meet project objectives and time-lines
- Research and understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
Required skill sets:
Java object oriented principles.
Database and ORM modeling.
J2EE component beans and application server management.
Candidates need to have experience with: Solaris 10, Unix, Java, J2EE, COBOL, Oracle, DB2, MQ, JMX, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JNDI
|Share This Job: