||Java with ECommerce
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 + Months
Minimum qualifications and desired experience:
• Minimum 4 years of experience leading an Agile development team. Experience with Jira or equivalent a plus.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in application development in Java /J2EE web application development (JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, SQL and RDBM, Oracle preferred, Tomcat, JBoss, Ant, Maven, SVN or equivalent).
• Desired - Experience with Continuous Integration and supporting products (Hudson or equivalent).
• Desired - Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) a plus.
• Provide technical leadership to both technical team and supplier resources.
• Perform analysis to determine and verify business requirements and functional design.
• Responsible for maintaining existing software.
• Ensure tasks and deliverables are completed on time.
• Lead the technical team to ensure successful completion of projects.
• Collaborate with business units, functional teams and other IT members identify, assess and resolve reported application and technical issues.
• Participate in the requirement discovery stage, validation of design requirements and analysis of service requests.
• Lead technical team in developing specifications, innovating, design, development and implementing software solutions.
• Communicate to Management and business partners on issues and status.
• Manage the Agile development process and use Jira to report status of releases.
• Manage status reporting to track progress of all activities.
• Ensure all system documentations are according to established standards.
• Coordinate with the QA team for testing and support test execution.
• Ensure Cross-training of other IT members on supported applications.
• Participate in off hours on call support.
|Share This Job: