|Job Title :||Lead Oracle SOA Suite Consultant|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1145|
|Job Posted Date :||5/15/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: Lead Oracle SOA Suite Consultant (502812).
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 6-10+ years experience.
Duration: 9/29/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Office of the Chief Technology Officer seeks a contractor to provide Lead Oracle SOA Consultant services.
The objective of this procurement is to assist in the implementation of Oracles Service Oriented Architecture middleware application platform.
Oracle SOA Suite Experience working with Oracle SOA Suite. Must have hands-on experience working with Business Rules, Enterprise Service Bus.
2. Application and Integration Architecture Experience working with Application and Integration Architectures with special consideration to those with Enterprise Applications .
3. Experience with Middleware Components Experience working with various middleware components: BPEL, BAM, ESB, WSM, and Rules Engines.
4.Leading Design and Development Must be a strong, assertive communicator for high level architectural concepts and lead development groups to understand design and implementation.
5. Application Server Platform Experience with Java and Net application server platforms.
6. Experience with various Integration Technologies Experience with FTP/SFTP/PGP/GPG/VPN Tunneling.
7. SDLC Experience with SDLC methodologies: Agile and Waterfall.
8 Education and Certification Oracle SOA Suite education or certification.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience; or a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
2. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
3. Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Customer Support Entry (501220).Location: Washington, DCYears of experience: 1+ years’ experience.D..|
|JOB ID: SME- Master- .NET (500867)US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encouraged to apply. We..|
|JOB ID: Product Specialist 4 (497144).Location: Dover, DEYears of Relevant Experience: 5 years+Interview: Ei..|
|JOB ID: Enterprise Architect Master (502841).Location: Washington, DCYears of experience: 16+ years’ experience..|
|JOB ID: # 441775Position: Senior Service Mgmt. (with SD VC)Duration: 03/02/2018+Location: Kalamazoo, MI..|
|JOB ID: Applications Developer .NET Master (503183)US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encoura..|
|JOB ID: Customer Support Entry (501220).Location: Washington, DCYears of experience: 1+ years’ experience.Du..|
|JOB ID: IT Consultant Master (500135)US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encouraged to apply. ..|
|JOB ID: Disaster Recovery Specialist Master (496077).US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encour..|