|Job Title :||Mid-Level Payroll Test Engineer|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1237|
|Job Posted Date :||1/3/2018|
|Job State :||Virginia|
|Job City :||Arlington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Mid-Level Payroll Test Engineer
Note: Federal government current active Secret clearance required to
Duration of project: 6 months -Contract to Hire
Interview process: Phone interview and face to face is required.
Location: Arlington, VA
Years of experience required: 5-7 years
Education required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
Number of positions: 1
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as a Mid-Level Global Payroll Test Engineer. Works
under minimal supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to
testing of the Payroll functionality of ERP using manual and automated test
tools. Writes test procedures. Investigates and analyzes test failures.
Builds and maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them
into build processes. Works with the Senior Test Lead to ensure test
processes and procedures are followed.
* Writes detailed test plans.
* Develops test scenarios and test scripts.
* Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system
* Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system
testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing,
and security testing activities.
* Designs, develops and executes reusable test cases and procedures
based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation using
* Identifies, creates and secures test data as necessary.
* Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization
of testing tools.
* Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on
* Develops and maintains the Test Management Plan (TMP) that defines
the approach, processes, and procedures that integrates with and supports
the Governments Integrated Test and Evaluation (T&E) approach and Test and
Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP).
* Develops and maintains the Requirements Traceability Verification
Matrix (RTVM) with imbedded Testability Matrix that maps test methods and
events, test scripts, scenarios, and test results to the applicable
requirement, to include test-related artifact changes.
* Responsibility is to assist in prototypings solution design,
* Provides US Army understanding to solutions and business challenges
& translates them into process solutions.
* Assists with interpreting US Army requirements from fit gap,
performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to
obtain desired results.
* Assists with updating functional and technical design specifications
* Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations
to cross functional staff.
* Assist prototype team with managing client relationships within
context of the individual role.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working
in a team-oriented environment.
* Bachelors degree in Technology or related field with three to five
years of software testing experience.
* Strong experience across the Human Resource module including Core
HR, Self-Service, Global Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer
Relationship Management (CRM), and Enterprise Learning Management (ELM).
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft versions 9.1/9.2.
* 5 -7 years of PeopleSoft HCM experience.
* Strong experience with writing and running medium to complex SQL
* Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools.
* Experience with automated regression test scripts.
* Experience in Federal Government software testing.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
* Active Secret clearance.
* Knowledge and experience with Oracle UPK and GRC Suite, and SQL.
* Demonstrated experience working with continuous integration
* Expertise with Client Application Life-Cycle Management Suite (ALM,
Unified Functional Testing, Performance Center).
* Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with
understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices.
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Software EngineerLocation: New York, NYExperience: 7 plus yearsDuration: 12 months+Interview: ..|
|Job ID: Emerging MS2 (524686).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits orno ben..|
|Title: Big data/ Hadoop EngineerLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 6 Months Note: We need candida..|
|JOB ID: .Net Programmer (524955).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock, AR Durat..|
|Job ID: DIS z/OS DB2 DBA (DBA3 SC3) (526634).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock,..|
|JOB ID: Full Stack DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local ..|
|JOB ID: UI DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local candidat..|
|JOB ID: Software Test Analyst 2 (524888)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Program ManagerLocation: Mountain View, CAExperience: 3-6 years plus. Duration: 01/22/2018 to 04/..|
|JOB ID: MDOS - Programmer 6 (525815).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or<br..|