|Job Title :||Mid-level Test Engineer|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1239|
|Job Posted Date :||1/3/2018|
|Job State :||Virginia|
|Job City :||Arlington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Mid-level Test Engineer.
Duration of project: 6 months- contract to hire
Interview process: Phone interview and face to face is required.
Location: Arlington, VA
Visa Status: US Citizen
Years of experience required: 7 years PeopleSoft HCM, 3-5 years Software testing.
Education required: Bachelors Degree
Number of positions: 1
Serves as a Mid-Level Test Engineer for the Integrated
Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Works under minimal supervision,
performs relatively routine tasks related to Interface and Data validation.
The engineer will also perform the followings test activities as required
(functional, 508 Compliance, regression, performance, load, end-to-end,
information assurance, integration, and security) testing of IPSS-A ERP
using manual and automated test tools. Writes test procedures. Investigates
and analyzes test failures. Builds and maintains automated regression test
suites and integrates them into build processes. Works with the Senior Test
Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
* Writes detailed test plans.
* Develops test scenarios and test scripts.
* Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system
* Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system
testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing,
and security testing activities.
* Designs, develops and executes reusable test cases and procedures
based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation using
Client Quality Center/Client ALM.
* Identifies, creates and secures test data as necessary.
* Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization
of testing tools.
* Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on
* Develops and maintains the Test Management Plan (TMP) that defines
the approach, processes, and procedures that integrates with and supports
the Governments Integrated Test and Evaluation (T&E) approach and Test and
Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP).
* Develops and maintains the Requirements Traceability Verification
Matrix (RTVM) with imbedded Testability Matrix that maps test methods and
events, test scripts, scenarios, and test results to the applicable
requirement, to include test-related artifact changes.
* Execute data validation process using DataStage.
* Analyze data validation and perform root cause analysis in Oracle
* Bachelors degree in Technology or related field with three to five
years of software testing experience.
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft versions 9.1/9.2.
* 5 -7 years of PeopleSoft HCM experience.
* Strong experience across the Human Resource module including Core
HR, Self-Service, Global Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer
Relationship Management (CRM), and Enterprise Learning Management (ELM).
* Ability to develop and run PeopleSoft queries.
* Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools.
* Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment with
understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices.
* Experience with automated regression test scripts.
* Experience in Federal Government software testing.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to attain active Secret clearance.
* Knowledge and experience with Oracle UPK and GRC Suite, and SQL.
* Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere DataStage /Abinitio.
* Demonstrated experience working with continuous integration
* Expertise with Client Quality Center and the Client Application
Life-Cycle Management Suite (Quality Center, Unified Functional Testing,
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|We are hiring Senior & Mid- level Experienced consultants on All IT software Technologies to join us in a fast-paced and..|
|We are Seeking Experienced Mid-level / Senior Level IT Software Developers like OPT’s, L2 EAD, H4 EAD, EAD, H1 transfe..|
|BW on HANA, native HANA BO ABAP HANA SQL design Detailed Job Description Design and Deploy robust reporting solution in ..|
|• Looking for informatica Developer • Need experience in Performance Tuning• Excellent Communication skill..|
|• Experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or MS Sql server tools.• Expertise in identification of Business & Data requirement..|
|Position: Solution Architect/Lead – Microsoft Technologies/Azure/Retail industry background Location: Portland, OR S..|
|Responsibilities: • Design, development and implementation of organization critical applications (Web & Windows) ..|
|Should have min of 4 years of experience Should have strong knowledge in Java and J2EE Should have work experience i..|
|Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be very limited and m..|
|Role: iOS Developer / Android DeveloperLocation: New York city, NYHire type:Con / FTESkills Required..|