|Job Title :||Mulesoft Solution Architect|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1434|
|Job Posted Date :||4/16/2018|
|Job State :||Georgia|
|Job City :||Atlanta|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job Title: Mulesoft Solution Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contract to hire. US Citizen or GC
Fulltime / W2 candidates preferred.
Local: Phone and face to face.
Presales experience is preferred.
About the Position:
The Solution Architect provides technical leadership on MuleSoft
implementation projects. This person is primarily responsible for evaluating
technical and functional requirements and for developing a sound
architectural blueprint in line with business goals. As an experienced
practitioner, the Solution Architect will advise on best practices for
on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
This candidate will be an influencer and thought leader and will also
possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed
guidance to the implementation team. The Solution Architect will perform
hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
* Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the
solution design process.
* Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations
and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including
business management and experienced IT architects.
* Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery
projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
* Create and influence proper standards for development,
governance and operational lifecycle.
* Identify on-going risks and pain points throughout the
project, develop and implement mitigation measures
* Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural
best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the
internal team through internal training sessions.
* Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture
* Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in
the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag
* 10-12 years of total experience.
* 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and
supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business
* 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development
for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks.
* Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other
solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
* Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API
Management technologies and standards.
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
* Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions
to open source projects.
* Design, development and operations experience with
highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems.
* Experience designing public and private enterprise secure
services using RAML and REST based APIs.
* Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong
cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and
describing complex technical subjects.
* Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise /
SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g.
Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, etc.)
* Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent industry experience.
* Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits o..|
|JOB ID: CSS - System Analyst 1 (558267)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager (558325).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for eithe..|
|JOB ID: PennDOT - Legacy SME1 (529744).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-per..|
|JOB ID: Enterprise Architect 1/Accela (558989).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (ben..|
|JOB ID: DeDOS-GIC Programmer 4 (531476).Location: Dover, DEInterview: In-person onlyNote: Prefer candidate..|
|Title: Sr. Java DeveloperLocation: Westbrook, MaineDuration: Long termInterview: Phone, Skype and/or WebCa..|
|Title: CastIron DeveloperLocation: San Jose, CALocal candidates preferred. Interviews-2 rounds: Phone/Skyp..|
|Job Title: Senior Application Software EngineerJob Location: Redmond, WAProject Type: Non-Managed/ T&M (12+ mont..|
|Job Title: Mulesoft Solution ArchitectLocation: Atlanta, GA Contract to hire. US Citizen or GCFulltime / W2..|