||NDT QA Operator-Radiography
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Position: NDT QA Operator-Radiography
Location: Peidmont, SC
Record shows certified to Level 1 RT and completed his RT training- This is critical resumes are coming over without this, please make sure your candidates have this!
Certified level 2 (film radiography)
No evidence of DR training or experience – (okay not to have) Would require DR formal training and OJT
The Level 3 certifying agent who has been reviewing the Level II NDT resumes noticed that some applicants are being disqualified for not having “recent” NDT experience. In order to be considered qualified, applicants need NDT experience within the past 5 years.
• Perform radioscopy and computed tomography inspections of aircraft engine turbine airfoils in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Evaluate images and interpret test findings in accordance with manufacturing blue prints, process specifications and work instructions
• Accurately document test findings and archive historical records
• Effectively communicate information and perform duties in a teaming environment
• Perform daily equipment set-up procedures and quality checks
• Perform radiation safety surveys and successfully complete annual radiation safety training
• Current level 2 certification in radiography meeting National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 410. Previous radiography training and experience must include a minimum of 80 hours formal classroom education, 800 hours radiography experience, and 1600 hours nondestructive testing experience.
• Posses the skills and knowledge to setup and calibrate equipment, conduct tests, interpret, evaluate and document findings without supervision.
• Demonstrate the ability to apply geometric, trigonometric and algebraic relationships.
• Through knowledge of the scope and limitations of radiographic imaging techniques
• Demonstrated Organizational and Leadership Skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Successfully pass assessment
• All applicants must successfully pass written general, specific and practical examinations.
• High school graduate or GED Desired:
• Current GE Aviation certification in radioscopy meeting General Electric Quality Control Work Instruction T-049 ? Minimum of 16 hours digital radiography classroom training and 60 hours of digital radiographic testing experience
• Previous experience performing digital radiographic inspection of cast turbine airfoils
• Previous GE Aviation manufacturing experience
• Fluorescent Penetrant certification or experience meeting NAS 410 level 2 requirements
• 2 years experience in manufacturing environment Special Job Requirements These techs will need to flexible to work any shift. If possible, we would like to have them onsite within 30 days.
• Skills Need 2 to start within 30 days
Ripudaman | Technical Recruiter | Groupware Solutions Inc |
(732) 301 2674 Work | (831) 603 4007 Fax
|Share This Job: