||Network Admin Test Lead / Sr. Test Engineer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Berean group is seeking Network Admin Test Lead / Sr. Test Engineer
Location: Lindon, UT
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
• Provide daily and weekly reports of completed tests and bug reports is required.
• Experienced translating customer requirements to customized test plans, and then leading a test team to perform testing is expected.
• Experience with functional / feature testing as well as system testing.
• Mobile app test experience on android, Apple IOS, BlackBerry, or Windows Mobile based devices.
• Capabilities of administering Linux servers, including clustering and multipathing.
• Familiarity with J2EE, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSL, HTML5, Tomcat, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, WebLogic, HP LoadRunner
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of VMware vSphere, ESX, ESXi, vCenter, and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual systems and solutions.
• Knowledge of L2 and L3, ability to troubleshoot and isolate switching and routing issues.
• In-depth understanding of Windows client and server operating systems (i.e. XP/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008).
• Working knowledge of enterprise level network topology, switches, Windows domains, AD, DNS and DHCP.
• Understanding of CISCO, HP, and other network hardware interfaces and configurations, including firewall, routers, switches, VPN.
• Solid understanding of SAN/NAS technologies for various hardware/software appliances/applications.
• Demonstrated experience of using network monitoring and analysis tools (AirMagnet, OmniPeek, Wireshark) to debug ethernet/wireless/IP layer problems.
• Minimum 1 year exposure to testing mobile devices in WAN and WLAN environments.
• Data communication industry testing experience (LAN, WAN, WLAN). (recommend 5+ years)
• Technical experience with WLAN testing (802.11a/b/g/n * WiFi). (recommend 2+ years)
• Experienced in WLAN testing in advanced/security protocols (enterprise security, 802.1x WPA/TKIP, WPA2/AES/802.11i, WME/WMM/802.11e)
• Solid knowledge of Cisco based wireless components (both autonomous and unified/controller based systems).
• Education: BS EE/CS or equivalent highly preferred.
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
[ http://www.bereangroup.com/jobInfo.do?jobId=116165 ]You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job #116165 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.
|Share This Job: