|Job Title :||O365 Consultant Master|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1205|
|Job Posted Date :||7/14/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: O365 Consultant Master (500724).
(Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for
either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 8+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either WebCam or in-person.
Implementation of Microsoft Office 365 in multi-domain enterprise environment.
This position is in support of the District of Columbias city wide Office 365 implementation, roll out and user adoption. This person will serve as the server engineer who will be the primary technical consultant to all staff involved with this citywide project. They will be involved with creating the back end architecture to maximize the experience for users moving to Office 365.
Tasks will include:
1. Design and lead the implementation of technologies to include:
a. Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
b. Azure AD Connect
c. Microsoft Identity Manager
d. Exchange 2013 Hybrid Servers
e. Skype for Business Online in Enterprise environment (over 5000 seats).
2. Author and implement custom scripting to edit user data or system configurations.
3. Lead discussions with other agency representatives to describe the impact of the migration on their various environments.
4. Handle technical related escalations from project staff.
5. Understand and support the end user experience in coordination with the Citys help desk teams.
6. Rationalize and respond to issues identified by FastTrack.
7. Communicate project details to project manager(s) and the Citys management as necessary.
8. Understand and support the end user experience in coordination with the Citys help desk teams.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
10. Lead discussions with other agency representatives to describe the impact of the migration on their various environments.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Microsoft .NET ArchitectureMicrosoft SharePoint Portal Development..|
|Allegro Class Events.NET ProgrammingMicrosoft SQL ServerAllegro Trading Software..|
|Primary Responsibilities ? Perform initial consultations with client stakeholders to determine their learning needs an..|
|PeopleSoft Engineer (2): this is a developer role, NOT a functional role like the open req in Beeline. They should know ..|
|MS SQL 2016 Experience is Must.5 Years of experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and above.Experience Writing TSQL S..|
|We are Seeking Mid-level / Senior Level JAVA, .NET, QA, Selenium, OBIEE, Full stack, Bigdata, Hadoop , Informatica ,..|
|Job Description: Job Title* Technology Lead | Data Management - Data Integration | Ab InitioWork Location & Address*..|
|HiHope you are doing great today..!! Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability..|
|• The Senior Applications Engineer is responsible for the support, maintenance and standardization of the Kronos iSeries..|
|Job Description:- This position will be a member of a North American team responsible for delivery of voice infrastru..|