|Job Title :||O365 Consultant Master|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1205|
|Job Posted Date :||7/14/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: O365 Consultant Master (500724).
(Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for
either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 8+ years experience.
Duration: 9/30/17 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either WebCam or in-person.
Implementation of Microsoft Office 365 in multi-domain enterprise environment.
This position is in support of the District of Columbias city wide Office 365 implementation, roll out and user adoption. This person will serve as the server engineer who will be the primary technical consultant to all staff involved with this citywide project. They will be involved with creating the back end architecture to maximize the experience for users moving to Office 365.
Tasks will include:
1. Design and lead the implementation of technologies to include:
a. Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
b. Azure AD Connect
c. Microsoft Identity Manager
d. Exchange 2013 Hybrid Servers
e. Skype for Business Online in Enterprise environment (over 5000 seats).
2. Author and implement custom scripting to edit user data or system configurations.
3. Lead discussions with other agency representatives to describe the impact of the migration on their various environments.
4. Handle technical related escalations from project staff.
5. Understand and support the end user experience in coordination with the Citys help desk teams.
6. Rationalize and respond to issues identified by FastTrack.
7. Communicate project details to project manager(s) and the Citys management as necessary.
8. Understand and support the end user experience in coordination with the Citys help desk teams.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
10. Lead discussions with other agency representatives to describe the impact of the migration on their various environments.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Job Title: Senior Oracle APEX DeveloperLocation: Arlington Heights, ILDuration: Long TermBasic Qualifica..|
|Job Title: SAP Functional Analyst: FI/CO Work Location: PA-Allentown # Positions: 1 Notes for Vendors: ..|
|Position: Java/J2EE – Development LeadLocation: Mason, OHDuration: 6 monthsJob Roles/Responsibilitie..|
|Job Description: This is a highly applied and developmental technical level for supporting a large campus infrast..|
|We are hiring Senior & Mid- level Experienced consultants on All IT software Technologies to join us in a fast-paced and..|
|We are Seeking Experienced Mid-level / Senior Level IT Software Developers like OPT’s, L2 EAD, H4 EAD, EAD, H1 transfe..|
|BW on HANA, native HANA BO ABAP HANA SQL design Detailed Job Description Design and Deploy robust reporting solution in ..|
|• Looking for informatica Developer • Need experience in Performance Tuning• Excellent Communication skill..|
|• Experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or MS Sql server tools.• Expertise in identification of Business & Data requirement..|
|Position: Solution Architect/Lead – Microsoft Technologies/Azure/Retail industry background Location: Portland, OR S..|