|Job Title :||OA/OIT- Senior SME|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1432|
|Job Posted Date :||4/16/2018|
|Job State :||Pennsylvania|
|Job City :||Harrisburg|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
JOB ID: OA/OIT- Senior SME 2 (531144).
Number of positions: 1
Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-person first round interviews only.
Note: Local candidates or candidates in the Harrisburg, PA region strongly preferred.
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6/30/18 + extensions.
Years of relevant experience: 5 plus years.
OA-OIT is looking for a consultant to serve as security analyst to the General Government Delivery Center (10 agencies) and the PA Municipal Retirement System.
OA-OIT is looking for a consultant to serve as security analyst to the General Government Delivery Center (10 agencies) and the PA Municipal Retirement System. The GGDC constitutes the following agencies:
a. Office of Administration
b. Office of Budget
c. Office of General Counsel
d. Governors Office
e. Lt. Governors Office
f. PA Department of Education
g. Department of General Services
h. Office of Inspector General
i. PA Historical and Museum Commission
j. PA Human Relations Commission
The roles for this position are listed as follows.
1 Address security incidents in RSA Archer. Ensure policies are continuously met.
2. Review DLP logs from the agencies for data loss. Assist in tuning the application to remove false positives.
3. Review Bluecoat Internet web filter reports and generate reports to ensure Internet access is not being abused.
4. Ensure agencies meet compliance metrics based on their respective responsibilities. Work requires knowledge of HIPAA and PCI.
5. Assist agency staff in interpreting Commonwealth ITP regulations, Commonwealth management directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PCI.
6. Review vulnerability scans provided by EISO to reduce the risk posture to the agencies.
7. Provide information security officer services to anyone who requests assistance. ISO assistance is a service that EISO provides to any agency who requests for assistance.
8. Act as Enterprise Information Security Office representative to various committees and workgroups.
Question: In person interview preferred, is your candidate able to do so?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits o..|
|JOB ID: CSS - System Analyst 1 (558267)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager (558325).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for eithe..|
|JOB ID: PennDOT - Legacy SME1 (529744).Number of positions: 1Interview: This requisition requires onsite in-per..|
|JOB ID: Enterprise Architect 1/Accela (558989).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (ben..|
|JOB ID: DeDOS-GIC Programmer 4 (531476).Location: Dover, DEInterview: In-person onlyNote: Prefer candidate..|
|Title: Sr. Java DeveloperLocation: Westbrook, MaineDuration: Long termInterview: Phone, Skype and/or WebCa..|
|Title: CastIron DeveloperLocation: San Jose, CALocal candidates preferred. Interviews-2 rounds: Phone/Skyp..|
|Job Title: Senior Application Software EngineerJob Location: Redmond, WAProject Type: Non-Managed/ T&M (12+ mont..|
|Job Title: Mulesoft Solution ArchitectLocation: Atlanta, GA Contract to hire. US Citizen or GCFulltime / W2..|