||Oracle Database Administrator
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Job Title: Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Database Administrator to join our team in Albany, NY.
Must have at least 5 years Oracle DBA experience with at least Oracle 9i, currently we are running Oracle 10g instances.
Must have experience with performance tuning and monitoring, PL/SQL skills writing stored procedures and triggers.
Must have a minimum of 3 years data-warehousing experience
ETL, OW and Cognos experience a plus!
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
This request is for an Oracle Developer with report development experience. The person in this position will work on data modeling/design, ETL, and validation within the enterprise data warehouse architecture. In addition, this person will assist with Cognos report development, including creating packages, cubes and reports, and applying security. This position is needed in order to meet the vast data/report requirements and related to system enhancements.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Superior knowledge of the English language and elevated ability to understand and be understood. (20 points)
2. Four or more years demonstrated experience working:
- In a data warehouse setting utilizing an enterprise data warehouse with dependent data marts in an Oracle environment, performing development work
- Using PL/SQL
- Using advanced Extract/Transform/Load techniques including bulk select, bulk insert, arrays, dynamic SQL and developing detailed incremental ETL processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing and testing maps in Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), data versioning techniques. (40 points)
3. Four or more years demonstrated experience:
- Developing and testing of complex reports
- Utilizing an enterprise web-based reporting tool.
- Cognos 8 and PowerPlay, generating cubes, and implementing multi-layered security through Cognos. (40 points)
|Share This Job: