|Job Title :||Peoplesoft Tech Dev -midlevel|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1250|
|Job Posted Date :||1/10/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Peoplesoft Tech Dev -midlevel (519456).
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 5-11+ years experience.
Duration: 6/29/18 +
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either WebCam or in-person.
Seeking a junior to Midlevel IT Consultant- PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developer for Districts PeopleSoft HCM application.
1. Coordinates with HR, Time & Labor, Benefits and Payroll SMEs to support the Districts PeopleSoft HCM operations.
2. Provides guidance and expertise to PeopleSoft junior technical developers.
3. Coordinates testing efforts with the Software Quality Assurance team.
4. Develops, tests implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned modules.
5. Works with PeopleTools version 8.54 and higher.
6. Develops with Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, Development of custom pages, components, app engines, SQRs, HTML, XML, SOA / WS.
7. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
8. Troubleshoots operational issues.
9. Provides support for any PeopleSoft development projects.
10. Manage the development of any interfaces or analytical tools.
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Hello, Hope you are doing good, please find the below requirements and let me know if you have any consultants av..|
|Oracle PLSQL Development Skills with expertise in creation of Procedure, Packages, functions and Triggers.Must have data..|
|Title : Angular5 DeveloperLocation : RTP, NCDuration : 6+ MonthsDescription :Angular 5/Development a..|
|DescriptionPosition Summary• Very Strong engineering skills. Should have an analytical approach and have good pr..|
|Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:Introduction:The SRE (Infrastructure & Tools) group is l..|
|Position: Java Fullstack developerDuration 12 MonthsJob Descriptions:• Needs to have Angular 2+ experience<b..|
|Job Type: Consultant to HireLocation: Union, New JerseyTravel: 0-5%Reports to: Application Development Manag..|
|Job Title: Enterprise Quality assuranceLocation : Union City, NJDuration: 6+ monthsExperience: 8+ years han..|
|Role: Business AnalystJob Description:BA Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:Proje..|
|General Requirements: Experience: 8+ years hands-on software quality assurance with a minimum 4 years of Selenium tes..|