|Job Title :||Peoplesoft Tech Dev-Entry Level|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1246|
|Job Posted Date :||1/5/2018|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job ID: Peoplesoft Tech Dev-Entry Level. #521568.
Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or no benefits) or must have a LLC limited liability corporation.
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 1-5 + years.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: In-person only.
Seeking a junior level IT Consultant- PeopleSoft HCM Technical Developer for Districts PeopleSoft HCM application.
The Office of the Chief Technology Officer is managing a project to make ongoing improvements to the PeopleSoft HCM application used by various agencies in the District of Columbia city government. In support of this effort will be adding two (2) entry level PeopleSoft Entry Level Developers to support efforts to implement the salary increase approved by the Mayor and City Council for DC Employees.
1. Coordinates with HR, Time & Labor, Benefits and Payroll SMEs to support the Districts PeopleSoft HCM operations.
2. Coordinates testing efforts with the Software Quality Assurance team.
3. Develops, tests implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned modules.
4. Works with PeopleTools version 8.54 and higher
5. Develops with Peoplecode, Application Engine, Development of custom pages, components, SQRs, HTML, XML.
6. Troubleshoots operational issues.
7. Provides support for any PeopleSoft development projects.
8. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Question: Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses. Do you accept this requirement?
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|JOB ID: .Net Programmer (524955).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock, AR Durat..|
|Job ID: DIS z/OS DB2 DBA (DBA3 SC3) (526634).Interview: Phone and may require in-person.Location: Little Rock,..|
|JOB ID: Full Stack DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local ..|
|JOB ID: UI DeveloperInterview: Phone/skype for out of town candidates. Will require in-personfor local candidat..|
|JOB ID: Software Test Analyst 2 (524888)Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or..|
|JOB ID: Program ManagerLocation: Mountain View, CAExperience: 3-6 years plus. Duration: 01/22/2018 to 04/..|
|JOB ID: MDOS - Programmer 6 (525815).Rate may vary depending on candidate preference for either w-2 (benefits or<br..|
|Job Title: JAVA DEVELOPERLocation: Sunnyvale,CA(local Only)Duration: long termJob Description:PR..|
|JOB ID: Sr. AWS/NodeJS DeveloperLocation: Portland, Oregon. (For positions in Portland, OR try to find candidates i..|
|JOB ID: QA Automation EngineerLocation: Columbia, MD (between Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC)Years of experie..|