||PeopleSoft Time & Labor consultant
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
I am Kiran from Anblicks and our client is looking for PeopleSoft Time & Labor consultant position in Atlanta, GA.
Full Name :
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to facilitate design session and gather client business requirements.
- Act as PeopleSoft application analyst and subject matter expert for PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor,
and HR systems.
- Documents Union and non-union pay practices and works with application developers to configure
these rules in PeopleSoft Time and Labor.
- Works with business to develop requirements, attend project meetings,
- Assists with QA building test scenarios and completes user testing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PeopleSoft Time and Labor configuration and best practices.
- Deep understanding of PeopleSoft Payroll (PeopleSoft 8.9 and 9.1)
- Requires a minimum of 3 years functional experience with PeopleSoft application and query tool;
specifically with PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor applications.
- Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL.
- Gathering, translating and implementing into PeopleSoft Time and Labor the pay practices for Union as
well as non-union employees.
- Experience converting pay rules from Kronos to PeopleSoft Time and Labor is a plus.
PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor, HR systems. QA building, PeopleSoft 8.9 and 9.1, PeopleSoft application and query tool, PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor applications, SQL, Union as well as non-union employees experience, Kronos to PeopleSoft Time and Labor is a plus.
|Share This Job: