||QA Automation Engineer
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Hope you’re doing well, If you are comfortable with the below position
QA Automation Engineer
Location: Silver Spring, MD ( locals only)
Duration: 3 Months +
Tidal Technologies Corporation, a dynamic and fast-growing IT Services firm, is seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to work onsite with our customer in Silver Spring, MD. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a strong team contributor, problem solver, and possess strong written and verbal communications skill.
• Identify, track and follow through to ensure bugs are corrected
• Debug products through development, application and maintaining quality standards
• Develop, modify, and execute software test plans
• Test feeds, databases and APIs
• Review and analyzes data quality and integrity
• Perform cross-browser and performance testing
• Develop and maintain automated tests
• Analyze and write test standards and procedures
• Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems
• Provide production support in case of emergencies
• Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field. (Preferred)
• 5 or more years hands on system test activities experience with products using the following technologies: Java, XML, .Net, SQL.
• Expert knowledge in designing, implementing and maintaining software test automation test frameworks/solutions, experience using HP Quick Test Professional
• Experience developing and implementing automated testing standards and guidelines, experience with test data preparation, experience with the Quality Center Test management tool.
• 2-3 years developing, documenting and implementing complex multi-program data driven functional/regression test strategies using QTP is required.
• Descriptive Programming experience required.
• Must have experience in Data Validation
• Strong SQL and Database experience.
• Expertise in QuickTest Pro (QTP) is required and Quality Center (QC) desired, design and implementation of QTP test frameworks.
• Expertise in QTP scripting language, and proven ability to read and code Visual Basic and C.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with business units and SDLC organization.
• Must have good documentation skills and practices
• Must possess strong exploratory testing abilities
• Insurance Industry experience is a plus, specifically in Group Policy Administration.
Provide me this info for immediate consideration-
Name (First, Last):
Open to relocate:
Availability for Interview:
Availability for Project:
SSN (last 4 digits)#
Official email id:
Official email id:
|Share This Job: