||QA Test Analyst
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||QA Test Analyst
Wilmington, DE 19801
Long Term Contract
The QA Test Analyst is responsible for managing resources to plan, coordinate, and execute system, and user acceptance testing.
· Lead TDD (Test Driven Development), Functional / Integration, Regression, and UAT Testing initiatives.
· Build and manage the overall test process, according to the Agile Scrum methodology.
· Prepare, specify, and execute test cases and scenarios using Quality Center.
· Control and manage daily test activities through daily Agile Scrum ‘stand-up’ meetings.
· Develop and maintain Master Test Plan strategy and the Test Driven Development process.
· Provide internal Quality Assurance.
· Identify and report project risks.
· Report on progress of the test process.
· Ability to manage change during the test process.
· Evaluate overall test processes.
· Verification testing in production to ensure the changes were properly installed (walk the floor to spear-head any issues that arise from releases).
· Administration of test control and statistics collection (i.e. defect tracking).
Experience & Qualifications:
· At least 5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development Test Analysis.
· At least 3+ years experience with Quality Assurance and Software Testing Tools.
· MUST have at least 1+ years experience working in an Agile Scrum environment / methodology.
· Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) writing and executing J-Unit tests.
· Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools (Fit, FitNesse, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner)
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and processes for quality assurance guidelines.
· Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and standards of software development and testing (software estimation techniques, risk assessment and management, configuration management and change control, software tracking constructs).
· Knowledge and working experience with HP Quality Center Test Management Tool.
· Knowledge of Internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, etc.).
· Knowledge of XML-based technologies, and encryption programming (SSL, etc.).
· Knowledge of Windows and UNIX environments including AIX and / or HP-UX and Linux.
· Knowledge of object oriented programming, C++ and Java.
· Knowledge of the disciplines of Software Engineering with emphasis on testing.
· Experience testing Client/Server and Web software.
· Knowledge of Internet and enterprise software technologies including web and application servers.
· Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio).
Technical skills and abilities:
· MUST have strong technical (programming) background with ability to read and understand code and logic; creating Unit & Acceptance Tests.
· Ability to work with a diverse group of project participants – both technical and communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to manage conflicting interests and identify compromises.
· Ability to deliver results under pressure.
· Ability to lead or mentor other individuals.
· Ability to travel as needed.
Education and/or Certifications:
· B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience.
· 4+ years experience participating in complex test programs.
eContent Managers USA Inc
|Share This Job: