|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Resumes with the following information will be given preference.
Work Authorization in US:
Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills" in their resume.
TITLE: QA Tester
LOCATION: Topeka KS
LENGTH: 2 Years
Must fill out a security form prior to submission
This staff will be responsible for testing of modifications, new development, interfaces, and conversion related to the legacy applications, as well as the new modernization initiatives focused on web applications. The testers will be responsible for execution of system performance and user acceptance testing. This includes test planning, test case construction, test case validation, test script construction, test script execution and test case result reporting. The testers will work with the development team for issue resolution during the testing phases of the projects.
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with the business and IT community.
· Ability to facilitate a group to come to a consensus.
· Presentation skills both in delivering presentations and in creating presentations using Word, Excel, etc.
· Strong ability to create accurate estimates for the work to be completed.
· Strong ability and background in assisting with system design for changes to mainframe systems.
· Strong ability and background and creating and executing test case scenarios for changes to mainframe systems, conversion data, interfaces.
· Experience in performance testing
· Strong ability and background in updating System User Manuals.
· Testing skills and experience in web and legacy applications
· Familiar with ADA compliance guidelines
Knowledge and ability to utilize the current version of the following products:
IBM ClearQuest (SRS defect tracking tool)
Rational automated testing products
OSAIR Technologies LLC
|Share This Job: