|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Job title :- QA Tester
Location:- Albany, NY
Mandatory skills :-
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Quality Assurance IT Support Lead
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience analyzing business and
functional requirements of a system or systems, with development of a
• Ensuring that business requirements are verifiable as identified, in
order to ensure delivery of expected functionality
• Test planning and strategizing that is designed to include
developing comprehensive test plans based upon business requirements.
• Working with development teams to identify, debug, correct, and
retest system bugs and deficiencies, based on the testing results.
• Minimum of five (5) years of) experience in defect management, using
HP Quality Center.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Test Automation/Scripting
with HP Products (Quality Center/FT), with various add-ins including
web (Internet Explorer), terminal emulator (Jolly Giant QWS3270), and
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience with scripting custom
functions in VBScript/TSL/Visual Basic.
• Minimum of two 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of
products including, but not limited to, Access, Excel, Word, InfoPath,
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Project Management.
• HP certified training in Basic and Advanced Quick Test Professional.
• Good communication skills, oral and written.
• Familiarity with, and basic understanding of, New York State
|Share This Job: