Full Description of the Job - QA Tester
Job Ref No
Job Posted Date
We are looking QA Tester for the below position, so please go
through it and send me your updated resume along with below details
ASAP to submit your resume.
Please send updated resume and all details ASAP
Full Legal Name:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Preferred Email Id:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Expected Hourly (on C2C/1099):
Two Professional References:
Location : Baltimore, MD
Posted : February 2, 2012
Start Date : March 5, 2012
Degree in Computer Science, at least three years of experience in
testing of systems, background in using browser automation tools (i.e.
JBehave and Selenius preferred but Mercury is fine). self driven and
with good communication skills.
Will build test scripts and test in an Agile environment.
1.With some supervision, develop test plans, test strategies, and
schedules to meet project requirements
2. Facilitate development of testing scripts to cover business requirements
3. Plan, coordinate, and report the results of manual, load, stress,
and performance testing. When applicable, automate testing.
4. Coordinate documenting and reporting of software defects and
interact with development staff to isolate and resolve testing issues
5. Develop testing documentation and report on test process and results
6. Familiarity with problem tracking/reporting systems,
7. Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management
8 Strong teamwork and interdepartmental communication skills
9 Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the
ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and
confidence in the teams concern for end users
10 Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in a
Thought Byte Inc