|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any consultant for this.
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Travel Required: 50%
Location: Greenwood Village, CO or Austin, TX or Tucson, AZ
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Roles and Responsibilities
The Quality Specialist is responsible for Software Quality Assurance, Verification & Validation, and metrics capabilities, processes and efforts. They will work with all Discipline areas and provide support in the establishment, formalization, maintenance and enhancement of the following:
• Quality Management Systems, infrastructure, and quality measurement/metrics systems,
• Coordination and alignment with organizational quality programs,
• Ensuring compliance to IEEE, ISO and internal standards,
• Provide SQA and Verification & Validation capabilities by acting as a liaison with software engineering and development teams,
• Perform internal and external departmental audits,
• Support compliance achievement of the organization for ISO, CMMI or other certifications, and
• Provide quality activity and task effort for development projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Software Quality with progressively increasing levels of responsibility and leadership roles, 5+ years experience
• Quality Management System experience, 5 years
• Software Quality & Quality Management standards experience, 5 years
• IV&V knowledge and experience, 3 years
• Audit training and experience, 3 years
• Statistics, metrics and measurements experience, 3 years
• Knowledgeable of the Motor Vehicle Industry.
• Proven interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, interact with multiple remote groups within the organization and direct interactions with our customers.
• Capable to plan work efforts and meet deadlines.
TTS Solutions Inc.
|Share This Job: