|Job Title :||Quickbase Developer|
|Job Ref No :||24481-1098|
|Job Posted Date :||4/17/2017|
|Job State :||District of Columbia|
|Job City :||Washington|
|Who Can Apply :||US Citizens, Any Work Visa|
|No of Openings :||1|
|Skills Required :||,|
Job Description :
Job Title: Quickbase Developer (497290).
Location: Washington, DC
Years of experience: 15+ years experience.
Duration: 9/2917 + possible extensions.
Number of positions: 1
Interviews: Either WebCam or in-person-April 26, 27 or 28
This is a Full-time Position with Our Company or Client.US Citizens or Candidates with any legal work status are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are unable to sponsor H1B for this position.
The DCPS Student Wellness Division (SWD) is seeking the services of an experienced Quickbase Application Developer to support the development and maintenance of its New Heights Application and other development tasks.
Ideally, the client would like this person located onsite, however, for the right candidate, DCPS will consider a remote work option if the candidate is not local to the DC area***
The DCPS Student Wellness Division (SWD) is seeking the services of an Application Developer with extensive experience in Quickbase development to support the development and maintenance of its New Heights Application and perform other development tasks as required.
The New Heights Database, a Quickbase application (web-based platform) serves as a dedicated application tracking expectant and parenting students caseloads, participation activities, etc.
New Heights is a school-based model for engaging and supporting expectant and parenting students in 13 DCPS high schools. Program outcomes include increased graduation rates, improved attendance and postponement of subsequent pregnancies. The New Heights program also helps DCPS meet its Title IX obligations for expectant and parenting students. Students are provided with a dedicated school-based coordinator that assesses and supports the students needs through case management, service referrals and serves an academic liaison.
As noted above, the current workload estimate for this position is 20 hours per week, but those hours can vary. Some weeks may require more than 20 hours; some may require less. Please ONLY submit candidates willing to work with this kind of schedule.
1. Develop, automate and maintain data feeds into and out of the SWD application(s)
2. Develop, configure and maintain the SWD New Heights application and other applications as assigned by Project Manager.
3. Develop and maintain reports and data analysis
4. Trouble shooting and resolution of technical issues
5. Continuous documentation of application configuration, customization, and integration.
6. Training SWD staff in application use and application administration
7. Collaborate with DCPS Quickbase team to maintain documentation according to DCPS standards and policy
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Required: 15+ years programming experience
2. Required: 15+ years code documentation experience
3. Required: 5+ years of Quickbase development experience
4. Required: 5+ years of C, C++, and/or C# experience
6. Required: 5+ years of HTML, and DHTL experience
7. Required: 5+ years SQL Experience
8. Required: 5+ years of Windows Server, UNIX Solaris/BSD/AIX experience
9. Required: 5+ years of MS SQL Server and Oracle experience
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
2. Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
3. Develops technical applications to support users.
4. Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
5. Provides training for system products and procedures.
6. Performs application upgrades.
7. Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
8. Troubleshoots problems.
9. Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Question: Absences greater than two weeks
MUST be approved by CAI management in advance,
and contact information must be provided to
CAI so that the resource can be reached during
his or her absence. The Client has the right to
dismiss the resource if he or she does not
return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you
accept this requirement?
Question: Please list candidates email
address that will be used when submitting
Question: There are no reimbursable expenses.
Do you accept this requirement?
Question: The current workload estimate for
this position is 20 hours per week, but those
hours can vary. Some weeks may require more
than 20 hours; some may require less. Please
confirm you have discussed this with your
candidate and they accept this requirement.
Question: Client would prefer candidates who
are able to work onsite for this role, however,
for the right candidate, they will consider a
remote work option. Please specify here if
your candidate would work onsite or would need
to work remotely.
Question: Client plans to hold interviews for
this position April 26, 27, and/or 28. Please
confirm you have discussed this with your candidate
and he/she is available to interview on these
dates if selected.
quick Apply this job - It takes < 1 min to Apply!
|Microsoft .NET ArchitectureMicrosoft SharePoint Portal Development..|
|Allegro Class Events.NET ProgrammingMicrosoft SQL ServerAllegro Trading Software..|
|Primary Responsibilities ? Perform initial consultations with client stakeholders to determine their learning needs an..|
|PeopleSoft Engineer (2): this is a developer role, NOT a functional role like the open req in Beeline. They should know ..|
|MS SQL 2016 Experience is Must.5 Years of experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and above.Experience Writing TSQL S..|
|We are Seeking Mid-level / Senior Level JAVA, .NET, QA, Selenium, OBIEE, Full stack, Bigdata, Hadoop , Informatica ,..|
|Job Description: Job Title* Technology Lead | Data Management - Data Integration | Ab InitioWork Location & Address*..|
|HiHope you are doing great today..!! Please find the below requirement and let me know your availability..|
|• The Senior Applications Engineer is responsible for the support, maintenance and standardization of the Kronos iSeries..|
|Job Description:- This position will be a member of a North American team responsible for delivery of voice infrastru..|