|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Role: SAP security
Location: Richmond, VA
Strong experience in security architecture, strategy, design and implementation, including CUA configuration and set up, SAP Structural Authorizations, eCATT, LSMW, Winshuttle etc. for mass security tasks.
· Design, develop and maintain SAP security roles.
· User Administration in all SAP Landscapes like Development, Quality, Staging and Production
· Perform General System Monitoring of SAP security related to user administration
· Provide primary SAP Security support through daily operations for the SAP Netweaver, XI, Recruiting, Portal & Solution Manager,
· Perform analysis of authorization issues in all SAP Systems.
· Perform analysis for reporting/audit requests
· Monitor the SAP Service Marketplace for SAP Security enhancements/patches
· Communicate and translate SAP authorization requirements among business process owners.
· Work with business process owners to build SAP authorization assignments and facilitate resolutions on segregation of duties (SOD) conflicts.
· Be a SAP technical resource for security issues to the rest of the SAP staff.
· Serve as the SAP Security Technical Design Expert in all aspects of SAP Security integration. Ensure the SAP Security design & configuration achieves target SLAs, Audit
· Compliance and Security related policies, procedures, control sets, and best practices.
Should have knowledge on:
· SAP GRC
· Access enforcer
· Risk analysis
· Compliance calibrator
· SAP BW- Analysis authorization
· SAP HR – ESS/MSS ,Structural Authorization
· Lotus Database FLA – SAP User Administration
IntelliSoft Technologies, Inc.
|Share This Job: