||SAP Basis Admin
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please go through the following requirement and send me your updated resume if you are comfortable with the requirement.
SAP Basis Admin
Location: Ramsey, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- Eight or more years of hands-on SAP Basis Administration
- Desire to continuously learn and take on new challenges with little oversight- Experience Installing, Configuring, Performance Tuning, Patching and Upgrading SAP NetWeaver (6.40, 7.x)
- Extensive experience implementing solutions on SAP PI, SolMan systems. Designing and configuring SLD (central), troubleshooting Java server performance issues.
- Very good understanding of SAP PI mappings (Java, Graphical, XSLT).
- Experience with multiple PI adapters (JDBC, JMS & file).
- Experience in Dual stack SAP systems, configuring, and troubleshooting Java stack issues (PI/Portals/SolMan/ Cronacle (CPS))
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems as well as provide root cause analysis- Extensive experience with IBM based P6 or P7 systems (AIX on DB2 database)- Prior ownership of different SAP Usage Types (e.g., ECC, BW, XP/PI, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager)
- Experience performing SAP System Refreshes and System Copies
- Knowledge of web technologies, including web and application servers as well as experience in installing & configuring SAP Web dispatcher, SAP ITS, ICM, WebGui, Java, Web Server (HTTP like Apache) & SSO configuration.
- Experience implementing custom SSO solutions using LDAP, SiteMinder, SAP Java & ABAP components.
- Experience with proxy and reverse proxy web server setup with http & HTTPS protocols.
- Experience implementing Single Sign-On using Kerberos, SiteMinder or HTTP Headers
- Working knowledge of public key encryption using SSL.
- Knowledge of SAP Java Transports using CTS or CTS+
- Experience configuring and supporting System Landscape Directory, configuring Data Providers and creating Business Systems and
- Familiarity with highly available systems and services (e.g., Load Balancing, Disaster Recovery, and Fault Tolerance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly document operating procedures
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and GRC tools
|Share This Job: