||SAP BPC Functional
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please send the resumes with contact information to
Title: SAP BPC Functional
Duration of Role in Months: 6 - 12 Months
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Need a mix of deep product, function and financial experience (conversions and cut over experience). It is not a lead role but a very important role.
• Solid understanding and experience of BPC functionalities (MS and NW versions) – both planning and consolidations (business rules, script logic, journals, input schedules, reports, data manager, business process flows, BW integration for master data and transactional data, etc.)
• Strong understanding of all aspects of the BPC implementation lifecycle
• Design and execute testing and cutover strategy for Consolidation
• Solid business experience and understanding of financial accounting, budgeting, consolidation and external reporting processes and concepts (e.g., USGAAP, IFRS, currency translations , intercompany eliminations, minority interest, consolidation of investments, cash flow, etc.)
• Understanding of BPC –BW integration process
• Understanding of SAP ERP FI data structure / data flow
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements and work in an international environment
• Have participated in multiple (at least two) successful BPC implementations (full life cycle); at least one BPC NW 7.5 implementation.
This role could go up to a year, depending on how well the consultant does.
Technical Recruiter| Clear Thought Solutions LLC.
|Share This Job: