||SAP WEBDYNPRO for Java
|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
Please help us on the requirement :
Role : SAP WEBDYNPRO for JAVA
Location : Denver, CO
Start : ASAP
Duration : 3 months +
Bill Rate : $ 100/ hr, All Inclusive.
# of positions : 2
SAP JAVA Web dynpro developer.
Client is looking for an experienced SAP ABAP developer with extensive knowledge in the building of SAP Java web dynpro applications. Technical familiarity with SAP portals, and expertise with web dynpro for ABAP is a plus. This position will provide system/ project development and production support for a variety of SAP modules (FI, CO, COPA, MM, AP, HR, MSS, ECM, PY, CCA, ICM, ESS, FSCD) with specific focus on portal applications design, development, unit testing and deployment. Successful applicant will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of system support including problem resolution, preventative enhancements, on-call responsibilities and upgrades. Candidate must have the ability to work independently or as part of a project team and be able to interact with other internal teams.
SAP Web Dynpro for Java with at least 5 years’ experience developing and / or maintaining systems using SAP software development lifecycle (ASAP methodology).
Strong technical skills in the following areas:
· Custom development in Web Dynpro for JAVA enhancements is a must and experience with HCM, ESS, MSS and ECM is desirable
· Custom development in Web dynpro for ABAP
· Strong knowledge and proven experience in Object Oriented ABAP using ALV grids, tree controls, event handling, split containers and implementing class interfaces.
· Experience in FS-CD, FS-ICM, HR-ESS, HR-MSS, HR-ECM, FI, COPA, HCM, or Travel Modules are a plus.
· Design and problem solving expertise is a must.
· Must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to write technical specification documentation, perform unit testing and support our business support team and end users for integration, regression and user acceptance testing.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Roles & Responsibilities
Adhere to defined processes, policies, and procedures across the development team and production operations.
Gather requirements, design, build, unit test, deploy, defect fixes and enhancements
Provide quality customer support for all project teams
Update documentation with ability to suggest process improvements.
|Share This Job: