|Job Ref No:
|Job Posted Date:
||Title: SAS Architect
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 4 month contract
Interview: Will hire off phone screen
Need to thoroughly have competency in SAS software and technologies, architecture, and current trends in data delivery and information management. Must have a good understanding of enterprise data warehouse implementations as well as possess good data analysis, and SQL skills.
· 8+ Years of Information Technology experience.
· Minimum 5 years experience as a system administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining SAS Application Server software; and as a system administrator working with established change management processes.
· Subject Matter Expert in SAS Administration.
· Solid experience using and supporting SAS version 9.2 tools such as: Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ETS, SAS/CONNECT, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Integration Technologies, Enterprise Miner Server, Enterprise Miner Thin Client, SAS High-Performance Forecasting, SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC and Teradata, SAS Forecast Studio.
· 5+ years of experience with Teradata DB. Most Recent experience should be in V2R12 or later version. Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent written/oral communication skills.
· Retail and ecommerce reporting and analysis experience preferred; Experience with customer marketing, CRM is highly desirable.
The position will be focused on supporting business functional users and projects as well as technical teams in the configuration, customization, and implementation of selected SAS packages and applications. In addition to hands-on technical work, this position will also require providing assistance to project teams with architecture design, developing documentation and creating project deliverables.
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate, location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultants skills match the requirement. After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.
Nihaki Systems Inc
|Share This Job: